[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
MiguelFg wrote:
Why is better Chin Sol + Quill Rain instead of a +3 rare bow??? I saw a lot of scions playing with a +3 bow instead of the uniques.

Usually, people playing +2-3 bow for clearing and Chin sol for single target.

Quill rain is used to speed things up
NANI
And the difference of Ranger or Scion?
"
Darkkillaz wrote:

I think with Scion you have less damage but more defense because of the slayer ascendancy.
"
How to do you make POB show combat focus jewel dps correctly? Whenever I equip combat focus jewel into an empty slot it shows around 10% dmg decrease
Not sure what you mean. Just make sure it's socketed in a valid socket that has the correct stat requirements.

"
Hey I was wondering why are you not using Call of the brotherhood ring ?
With the Combat Focus jewel change I have chosen to move away from Call of the Brotherhood which converted 40% of lightning damage to cold damage. The fact that it's hit twice by the conversion penalties means a Rare ring will perform better so the ring section updated.

"
Chec kin poedan in HC delve and hes using cold instead of fire, any advantage to that? i tought fire was more dmg

Ty
I assume going cold is for freeze prolif as a safe way to progress though high delves - but I am not him so I can't really tell you.

"
I have a Question whats the main difference for this build between Ranger ( Deadeye ) or Scion. TY!

"

Ranger more damage Scion more tanky is the MAIN difference, there are a lot of other smaller differences but that is the main one.

"
Why is better Chin Sol + Quill Rain instead of a +3 rare bow??? I saw a lot of scions playing with a +3 bow instead of the uniques.
This is mentioned in the guide.

Level 70 and getting killed by one hit on cruel lab ...
Can other boots be used such as Bubonic Trail as an example
"
kanon1 wrote:
Level 70 and getting killed by one hit on cruel lab ...

ur bad
"
thi3n wrote:
"
How to do you make POB show combat focus jewel dps correctly? Whenever I equip combat focus jewel into an empty slot it shows around 10% dmg decrease
Not sure what you mean. Just make sure it's socketed in a valid socket that has the correct stat requirements.

see the screenshot attached below. POB can't identify "cannot chose" mod therefore equipping combat focus jewel shows damage decrease. Is there a way around it or should I just multiply my damage by 3
https://ibb.co/jpUnep
Last edited by Corvete on Sep 11, 2018, 7:53:11 AM
What are your thoughts on grabbing Deadeye instead of Raider. You would get 100% inc. accuracy so you can run EO instead of RT. Would that give more dps?
I've got a question about transitioning from the normal cruel lab tree to the final skill tree. I see that you forgot the whole initial area ( Sentinel, Constitution etc). Do you need to reset the whole tree to do that? Because it doesn't let me reset just those points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info