Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
saakurou wrote:
"
kahazet wrote:
"
saakurou wrote:
Is there a significant difference between +2 fire and +2 bow?

+2 fire supports 3 gems - fire pen, combustion and ele hit, +2 bow only supports ele hit, and mirage archer - I'd say this makes a lot of of a difference.

Aren't you supposed to use DoFL instead of fire pen anyway?

Single Target is Elemental Hit - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Combustion - Mirage Archer - Fire Penetration - Damage on Full Life
What do you think of, just above Acrobatics node, allocating jewel slot with fireborn then Poison damage - Poison damage - Fatal toxins ?
I am probably going to run this as my next build as i got a +4 double corrupt frostferno (best rng hit ever). Because of this I am curious what stats I should look at for a bow as I do not need + gem levels and am honestly a little out of depth with all the new options as I haven't made a bow character since original reach of the council. Thanks in advance!
I am probably going to run this as my next build as i got a +4 double corrupt frostferno (best rng hit ever). Because of this I am curious what stats I should look at for a bow as I do not need + gem levels and am honestly a little out of depth with all the new options as I haven't made a bow character since original reach of the council. Thanks in advance!
"
TheArchmagus wrote:

Chin Sol
I was just wondering if slayer/deadeye would be a good choice for this build due to the piercing + additional projectile. What is the best ascendancy to pair with slayer for most dps.
"
antje123 wrote:
I was just wondering if slayer/deadeye would be a good choice for this build due to the piercing + additional projectile. What is the best ascendancy to pair with slayer for most dps.

pathfinder
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick

any way to improve this? planning on crafting the 12% double damage but not sure if i can do anythiing else.
Checked out 3 ele hit guides and all use point blank.
However, I just dont get why anyone would wanna use it.
If you're not in close melee range you're doing less damage wit PB.
For mapping its shit because even in T16 I kill stuff before it reaches me / offscreen. For bosses I wanna just stay far away and kite in a circle (e.g. uber elder) for which PB is also bad because it will significantly lower your damage.
Is there something I'm missing here? I also checked out a range-circle image and PB lowers your damage pretty fast.
"
pyloniac wrote:
Checked out 3 ele hit guides and all use point blank.
However, I just dont get why anyone would wanna use it.
If you're not in close melee range you're doing less damage wit PB.
For mapping its shit because even in T16 I kill stuff before it reaches me / offscreen. For bosses I wanna just stay far away and kite in a circle (e.g. uber elder) for which PB is also bad because it will significantly lower your damage.
Is there something I'm missing here? I also checked out a range-circle image and PB lowers your damage pretty fast.

Take PB on a quiver. You can facetank and burn a boss down really quick with the added dps from PB and Chin Sol, while letting overleech do what it does. Even on the Uber Elder there are times you can get closer for more DPS. Use 2 weapon set ups and swap when needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info