Xbox One 3.3.1b Patch Notes

They were recently bought out by a big chinese company. I think they have more than enough $$ to hire more people for the xbox platform. It would help them in the long run if they reached a larger player base and xbox has a lot of users. I stick to what I believe in. Therefore, I still think they should invest more $$ into xbox. Right now we are at the bottom of the totem pole in regards to priority.
If you really want to talk about embarrassing people, how about you work on your grammar and spelling before trying to put down others. Everyone has a right to their opinion, there's no need to be a douche about it just because I'm not a blind fanboy. I love this game, and think it's a great addition to xbox. I just wish they would prioritize it more. So yes, I DO BELIEVE THEY SHOULD HIRE MORE PEOPLE FOR XBOX!

"
hempione wrote:
They were recently bought out by a big chinese company. I think they have more than enough $$ to hire more people for the xbox platform. It would help them in the long run if they reached a larger player base and xbox has a lot of users. I stick to what I believe in. Therefore, I still think they should invest more $$ into xbox. Right now we are at the bottom of the totem pole in regards to priority.
If you really want to talk about embarrassing people, how about you work on your grammar and spelling before trying to put down others. Everyone has a right to their opinion, there's no need to be a douche about it just because I'm not a blind fanboy. I love this game, and think it's a great addition to xbox. I just wish they would prioritize it more. So yes, I DO BELIEVE THEY SHOULD HIRE MORE PEOPLE FOR XBOX!

Oh well, I bet Tencent/GGG (as every normal company) have controling/finance/project manager colleagues, who make studies and decision preparations regarding the ways the game should develop. Please don't think you are smarter/know better than these people. This is their job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info