Xbox One 3.3.1b Patch Notes

Loot filter not working in Temple. Regular maps ok!

Last edited by gfrisk on Jul 11, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
Can we just make our own filters yet holy hell. Neversink can place his filter in the bin for all i care.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
Neversink can place his filter in the bin for all i care.

Neversink: if you ever read the Xbox forums, rest assured that I for one at least greatly appreciate your filters.

GGG: but I too would like to be able to further customize my filter. I have suggested previously that an interim solution could be to allow a white list (always include) and a black list (always exclude) functions to be super imposed over the current filter choices.

Oh, and nice to see all the bug fixes (even if I am unsure if they ever affected me).
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Dude they probably have like two whole programmers even working on the xbox, we'll be lucky to get filters when the next expansion releases in like 2020.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Does this actually apply to us on Xbox? From what I understand we have a hybrid mode not a pure Predictive.

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Xbox One 3.3.1b Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where players in Predictive mode were sometimes unable to gain Vaal Souls after using a Vaal skill.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jul 12, 2018, 3:36:15 PM
PLEASE RE-ADD THE STASH TAB PRICING!! Seriously you guys keep implementing stuff that we don't even need. How many new "skins" and "cosmetic" junk has come out, yet you guys can't give us what we actually want?

Also, please show us a way to see who the people that are posting on AH are. WE HAVE TOO MANY SCAMMERS AND PRICE FIXERS ON AH!! I already know a bunch of my friends have stopped playing this game due to small frustrations like this and just went back to fortnite.
"
hempione wrote:
PLEASE RE-ADD THE STASH TAB PRICING!! Seriously you guys keep implementing stuff that we don't even need. How many new "skins" and "cosmetic" junk has come out, yet you guys can't give us what we actually want?

Also, please show us a way to see who the people that are posting on AH are. WE HAVE TOO MANY SCAMMERS AND PRICE FIXERS ON AH!! I already know a bunch of my friends have stopped playing this game due to small frustrations like this and just went back to fortnite.

I'm so glad they did, haha!
"
hempione wrote:

I keep seeing so many people complain about this.

There is a pinned topic on the very top of the announcements forum stating why stash tab pricing had to be removed.

Second, and the most important reason why I wanted to respond here. All of you guys keep complaining about how they're wasting time with cosmetics and mtx or that they should stop releasing those until they fix their other issues.

To say this shows that you have no idea how a development company is ran and as such should do some research before attempting to provide feedback so that your feedback can be somewhat useful. Something that your comment does not apply.

The team developing MTX and cosmetics are designers. They have absolutely nothing to do with technical limitations and their resolutions. Some of them probably wouldn't even know what to look for if they were tasked with the issues.

This is no different than going to your local gas station and getting upset because they don't have a cashier working on a non operable gas pump. The reason they don't have the cashier working on it is because the cashier has no place doing so and it's not the job they were hired to do.

Even if the above statement doesn't strike you as being rational at all, it still doesn't change the fact that the MTX sales are what they're using to pay these programmers to fix the issues and implement the features you're asking for. If they stop developing MTX, they have no money to pay these people with. So either way, the argument is invalid and irrational.
Last edited by StrictlyEvil on Jul 18, 2018, 9:12:06 AM
True, the designer team and the technical team may be different. However, if the designer team keeps making an incredible amount of new cosmetics and MTX while the technical team is lacking, then they should sincerely try to HIRE MORE TECHNICAL people. We don't need more designer stuff at this point. It makes them look way too greedy without trying to improve the actual game. I would rather have them downsize their designer team and improve their technical team. Because at this point, this game is slowly starting to turn into a $$$ grabbing game and it makes it less fun for a lot of people.
More and more people have been leaving the game and there have been complaints about this game to Microsoft as well. I don't want this game to disappear, but if nothing changes, then it's only going to continually go downhill. Might as well just stick with the PC game.
"
hempione wrote:
True, the designer team and the technical team may be different. However, if the designer team keeps making an incredible amount of new cosmetics and MTX while the technical team is lacking, then they should sincerely try to HIRE MORE TECHNICAL people. We don't need more designer stuff at this point. It makes them look way too greedy without trying to improve the actual game. I would rather have them downsize their designer team and improve their technical team. Because at this point, this game is slowly starting to turn into a $$$ grabbing game and it makes it less fun for a lot of people.
More and more people have been leaving the game and there have been complaints about this game to Microsoft as well. I don't want this game to disappear, but if nothing changes, then it's only going to continually go downhill. Might as well just stick with the PC game.

Are you aware that they are making these MTX-es for both platforms?

So basicly what you are asking, is to fire some of the art designer dudes working at GGG, so that they can hire more designers for XBOX PLATFORM ONLY.

Please think about what you are asking. Don't ridicule yourself on the forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info