3.3.1b Patch Notes

"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.3.1b Patch Notes
  • Added 3D art for Sinvicta's Mettle.

Oh boy!
- GRaveChilD
How about a fix for the shitty volatile dead ai since 3.3? Literally standing in front of an unique and all volatiles fly around the enemy to search for off screen monsters
"
Retarjoe wrote:
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:
After the patch the ctrl-scroll wheel when in the inventory chest (hideout or in town) does not seem to work anymore. Just the scrollwheel works, the ctrl key works when putting something in the stash or getting something out of it. Just the ctrl-scrollwheel to easily skip back and forth between the tabs does not work anymore.

Isn't that just a feature with TradeMacro?

Oh wow, I thought it was a POE feature. You're right, PC was restarted and I didn't restart the macro. Thanks.
"
fusionspider wrote:
ADD MORE BOSS CLARITY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LOVE GETTING ONE SHOT MY CURSED CRYPT MAP BOSS BECAUSE I RAN A CURSE AURA AND I DIDN'T KNOW SO I SHOULD LOSE MY HARDCORE CHAR FOR THAT ONE RIGHT? PLEASE JUST A SIMPLE DESCRIPTION UNDER HIS NAMEPLATE AS YOU DID FOR THE RHOA BOSS WITH THE ENRAGE MECHANIC WITH THE NEST.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Map is your friend. . . . If you are playing HC, you need to look at every boss fight you don't know of about 10 times.. and then 10 more for good measure. It's called "Hard" core.. not "Kind of tough" core.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
well i have a problem,i already have installed this patch and its again doing the Checking resources and its annoying because it takes at least 5 minutes for nothing,even though its already been installed...
this happens to me pretty often,almost every patch does this once or more...
So idk if that's on purpose or not,if not please do something with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info