3.3.1b Patch Notes

"
Styks wrote:
Hi,

After the patch, I have an error with the default filter. It says:

Line 97: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Event Coin".

Working on a fix for this now. Sorry about this!
Still no fix to Insect Barrels in Haunted Mansion and Courthouse causing DC/Bad performance. FeelsBad :/
"
Styks wrote:
"
Delynx wrote:
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.3.1b Patch Notes
  • Disabled two dialogue options from Tarkleigh in Act 6 which are missing voice acting.

I hope it doesn't disrupt the All Ears achievement? I am doing it right now!

The dialog options already existed. They just added the missing voice acting. Before the patch, you were watching at the text without any audio playing.

I don't get what you're saying, sorry. They didn't say that they added audio, they said they disabled the dialogs, so I assume the dialogs can no longer chosen, with or without audio.
"
Delynx wrote:
"
Styks wrote:
"
Delynx wrote:
I hope it doesn't disrupt the All Ears achievement? I am doing it right now!

The dialog options already existed. They just added the missing voice acting. Before the patch, you were watching at the text without any audio playing.

I don't get what you're saying, sorry. They didn't say that they added audio, they said they disabled the dialogs, so I assume the dialogs can no longer chosen, with or without audio.

You are absolutely right. I misread. Forget about what I said. It's late here, I should get some rest. :)
Heist league: Shany - Necromancer (Spectres/Skitterbots/Zombies/Skeletons/Golem)
Retired: Serenys - Necromancer (Zombies/Skeletons) | Selenys - Ascendant (Lightning Strike)
The items are so annoying without the default.. Ugh.. What happened?
Finally was wondering why my (From The Void) wouldn't upgrade my Ring, Thanks
hi can i buy temple room devices from other players
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Added 3D art for Sinvicta's Mettle.
Added particle effects to the Dreamfeather unique item.

Please, make a 'permanent skin trasfer' that create MTX from the game item.

I must to buy regular skin transfers every league if I want to use same skin over and over again.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Jul 10, 2018, 8:38:53 PM
ADD MORE BOSS CLARITY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LOVE GETTING ONE SHOT MY CURSED CRYPT MAP BOSS BECAUSE I RAN A CURSE AURA AND I DIDN'T KNOW SO I SHOULD LOSE MY HARDCORE CHAR FOR THAT ONE RIGHT? PLEASE JUST A SIMPLE DESCRIPTION UNDER HIS NAMEPLATE AS YOU DID FOR THE RHOA BOSS WITH THE ENRAGE MECHANIC WITH THE NEST.
XBOX ONE ISSUE:

Item drops changed as far as sounds and colors? Ive ran through all the drop settings, and none of them are like before the update. was WAY better before this update. Have died 3 times running T3-T4 maps just as trials to see if it was a glitch. Was running T12-T13 just fine. I strongly vote revert to old drop settings!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info