Scammer report

I'll share the statement of GGG about my case in response to those that hindered my nonconformity.

Note that it wasn´t about 20c, but the attitude of bad faith itself, wich that has been increasing significantly these days.

I thank GGG that always acts quickly in every way we demand.

I am glad to have helped and more tranquilly, knowing that even these boring acts may reveal cheaters.

Spoiler
I'm very sorry but it's our policy not to get involved in player item/service disputes, as we don't have the resources to fully investigate each one and police them.

A player is unlikely to get a ban for scamming, but I've taken a note of the account in question, and will be flagging it to keep an eye on. When players report others for any kind of behaviour, from scamming, to real world trading, to abusing a bug, this goes on their record. If they accumulate an extremely bad reputation then we will look at taking things further or finding other ways to resolve these issues. It frequently occurs that players who have bad reputations are often committing more serious and ban-able offenses.

These reports are extremely helpful to us in that it helps us to build a profile around players, and helps us towards making decisions about how to deal with these people in future. I understand why it might appear futile to report scammers to us, but it is in fact quite important and the more reports we get on a player means that we will have a more detailed case when investigating players, the more flexibility we would have when choosing to remove offending accounts.

I hope this helps. I would like to encourage you to send reports to us. These do not go ignored or wasted.

Kind regards,

Thanks all for reading till now.

Spoiler
Another thing, how can i close this topic? =D
Nice, thanks for sharing their resposne

If you want the thread closed, you can report your original post with reason: Other and explain you think the thread will no longer produce relevant discussion
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
arenajfreak wrote:

I'm very sorry but it's our policy not to get involved in player item/service disputes, as we don't have the resources to fully investigate each one and police them.

A player is unlikely to get a ban for scamming, but I've taken a note of the account in question, and will be flagging it to keep an eye on. When players report others for any kind of behaviour, from scamming, to real world trading, to abusing a bug, this goes on their record. If they accumulate an extremely bad reputation then we will look at taking things further or finding other ways to resolve these issues. It frequently occurs that players who have bad reputations are often committing more serious and ban-able offenses.

These reports are extremely helpful to us in that it helps us to build a profile around players, and helps us towards making decisions about how to deal with these people in future. I understand why it might appear futile to report scammers to us, but it is in fact quite important and the more reports we get on a player means that we will have a more detailed case when investigating players, the more flexibility we would have when choosing to remove offending accounts.

I hope this helps. I would like to encourage you to send reports to us. These do not go ignored or wasted.

Kind regards,

This game is free to play. Even if someone gets banned or whatever, all they have to do is make a new free email and then a new account. Sure they might lose items and char's but banning people isnt going to stop people from scamming. And im sure plenty of people have access to VPN's if there ip gets banned.
Wonder what my rap sheet looks like.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Wonder what my rap sheet looks like.

Reported for overly terse replies.

</sarcasm>
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
always take payment up front when doing a carry and refund if you fail.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info