Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Following Wand and shield and build, i am lvl 92, having trouble killing uber elder, i have about 2 ex total currency left to spend, any tips?

Last edited by Alucarder on Nov 13, 2019, 12:35:19 AM
"
Alucarder wrote:
Following Wand and shield and build, i am lvl 92, having trouble killing uber elder, i have about 2 ex total currency left to spend, any tips?
gear

You could try getting more life on rings and amulet.
Try a shaper shield with 5% life gained on block.

For the UE fight, the main issue is mechanics - concentrate on staying alive and avoid hits. Only attack when it's clear. Make sure to kill space octopus before it drops degen (it kills spectres quickly). Try to keep spectres out of beam/balls.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella wrote:
"
Alucarder wrote:
gear

You could try getting more life on rings and amulet.
Try a shaper shield with 5% life gained on block.

For the UE fight, the main issue is mechanics - concentrate on staying alive and avoid hits. Only attack when it's clear. Make sure to kill space octopus before it drops degen (it kills spectres quickly). Try to keep spectres out of beam/balls.

Thanks, lowered graphics, using a low spec laptop sometimes is hard to dodge,

Bought a few items:

I still have a question about crafting shield, you have armor,ES and evasion, but with Unwavering stance(cannot evade attacks) does evasion matter?

EDIT: just released that it is the same value whether its armor and evasion or just armor, also read the wiki for Unwavering stance
Last edited by Alucarder on Nov 13, 2019, 12:27:56 PM
Wanted to share my build

Since the original build is total overkill damage wise, I sacrified some of it for more defense.

So in the end I've max res, 0% chaos (could be improved since I didnt bother to change some crafts on my stuff), 90% phys dmg reduction, 75% attk block, 50%+ Spell Block, 145% fortify effect (120% on focus) and finally 10% damage taken by my spectres.

I've only 6,6kHP+1,2kES tough, but I've found the char quite durable. Unfortuntley I've died three times yesterstay on my race to 98 because I got to cocky with my map mods and delving. Feeling too safe is never good :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RoninSJ/characters?characterName=Withing_Wind
Last edited by RoninSJ on Nov 13, 2019, 11:45:11 PM
Yup, can attest to that. Going for 100. Didn't die for a whole week and a half. Hit 99.80 (I consider myself casual, so it takes a while to even get a good chunk of xp at that level). Died 3 times yesterday (10.2k ehp). Once to barers in delve, once a damn pack of white blight mobs in a juiced t16 and once to random offscreen ranged attack from a blight boss in an averagely rolled t16. F.... Life goes but, but it's a bit oooof XD
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Last edited by PyknoR on Nov 13, 2019, 10:49:46 PM
Посох с 50% урона и +1 камней приспешников или 84% урона? Что лучше?
"
sashfear wrote:
Посох с 50% урона и +1 камней приспешников или 84% урона? Что лучше?

Both are relatively similar. +1 minion gems is roughly equivalent to 35% increased as per Wermine's post earlier in the thread.
Hi do you have a loot filter for this build?
Здравствуйте. Куда ставить камень неутолимый голод?
"
sashfear wrote:
Здравствуйте. Куда ставить камень неутолимый голод?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info