Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
im use desecrate in my ho

summon solar guards and enter t3 blue map

spectres get 1-2 hit and desapear

wtf this bug?

Well, hideout should be level 60 zone, but for example mine shows "monster level 20", so maybe its not the same for everyone with customizable zones?

BTW T3 is zone 70, why dont you just desecrate there anyway?

Yea, my ho 20 monster lvl... now i get it thx.
Guys, very happy to play this build now. In the last league I was playing GC miner and done all content, that build had a lot of damage but there was a problem with survivability. What about of this build, the situation is the same )).

I have a tons of damage but there is a lot of cases when I can get oneshot and.... and become angry >:/.....

Are there some improvements for me just to increase survivability ? Hate sydicate for almost 100% oneshot...

Have 5400 hp and 1300 ES, lvl 86.... can't level cuz Im dying in every map...

check my profile plz. TY!
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Guys, very happy to play this build now. In the last league I was playing GC miner and done all content, that build had a lot of damage but there was a problem with survivability. What about of this build, the situation is the same )).

I have a tons of damage but there is a lot of cases when I can get oneshot and.... and become angry >:/.....

Are there some improvements for me just to increase survivability ? Hate sydicate for almost 100% oneshot...

You're going to have to give more information; what is killing you?

There is no stand out problem in your profile. I don't like to give the "git gud" answer but sometimes it applies.

Here are a couple of things that I would suggest, but nothing that is going to stop you dying outright if you already are.

1. Flask effect nodes are insanely strong. The Alchemist node above witch is almost always worth taking regardless of what build you are playing. At the very least, those 3 nodes give you ~17% movement speed during a quicksilver flask. You should also aim to drop one quicksilver in lieu of another utility flask. Especially if you're dying, take a basalt. I run silver/quicksilver/phasing.

2. Use convocation, a LOT. Right now as a necromancer, convocation's cooldown is 2 seconds, and it is instant cast (meaning you can cast it while moving). There is no stronger defense than not getting hit in the first place.

3. Phasing flask is absolutely incredible for survivability on summoner, especially for delve and tight doorways like in memories. They allow you to sprint through packs, convocate, and keep going or go back behind your minions.

4. You can run a second 50% aura if you take the reservation nodes above necro aegis. You also get 12% aura effect as a secondary gain. You can run a defensive aura or an offensive one to kill faster. Fotm atm is zealotry; I think it's overkill if you have high level spectres, but if you don't its probably helpful.

5. You're not running dual curse. Curses are really strong, unless your biggest problem is bosses. If you decide not to run a second aura, you can take dual curse on the tree and run a defensive curse on blasphemy; both temp chains and enfeeble are very strong.

6. I think people tend to over-focus on jewels instead of just straight life nodes before they have the jewels to do it with. Jewels are very strong, but only if they are very strong jewels.

I imported your character to path of building and dropped basically all the jewel clusters besides the efficient ones in lieu of pure life. Using the same gear but with quite a different tree, your character has 222% life, giving you ~6.7k life, with enough spare points to either run a second aura or curse. I also removed the Righteous Army cluster, it's just not worth the points. Spectres do truly absurd damage until very late game. Have you got level 83 spectres? If not, get them asap.

https://pastebin.com/eTFX3zE8

Take all or none of that advice as you will; it's clearly a very different tree setup.
Last edited by Pathological on Mar 18, 2019, 7:56:37 AM
"
old_nihilist wrote:

Your profile is fine.

As I said before, this build has no huge HP regen, nor any leech, neither armor or block.
All you can do - respec to more defensive version (with dodge), but that's it.

The best you can do is your knowledge of every mech around and predicting and avoiding (with your mouse) most dangerous strikes, not mindlessly rushing to packs etc. Nothing else.

Everyone dying sometimes. That's fine, if no HC, lol.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 18, 2019, 8:00:31 AM
Hey guys,

Is phase run supposed to auto cast with CWDT? I see Phase run is level 20 and cwdt on 1 so I guess it can't and we have to self cast it. I guess you guys are not skilling raise spectre & desecrate in the toolbar?
"
Tisik wrote:
Is phase run supposed to auto cast with CWDT?

Obv., not.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
How can i run dual auras? I bought the gems and now i have 0 mana if i try to run both.
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
How can i run dual auras? I bought the gems and now i have 0 mana if i try to run both.
Take aura reservation nodes above necromantic aegis.
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
Take aura reservation nodes above necromantic aegis.
Guys, all the questions that were asked on this page and on the last three pages too are answered in the opening post.
Kayella has a FAQ-Section in the second post. Read it carefully. All you want to know about phase run+cwdt, runnig two 50% auras and so on is answered there and a few times on the last pages.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info