Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Priyora wrote:
saw the new changes to the build and I'm wondering

how will " Zealotry + Generosity: " interact with " Controlled Destruction "?
since controlled destruction reduce crit chance ?

Nohow, afaik, spectres are not crit.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 17, 2019, 1:14:27 PM
I’ve realized jewelry pieces with high life and resists are super cheap, so i finally improved my gear together with crafting trigger affix on the wand and it’s game changing - running smoothly through packs now!
Started to run two auras as you guys proposed and there are no issues with casting despite having 40 mana unreserved (had concerns).
I don’t see any major improvements for my gear now available at moderate cost - seems i got high life evrywhere.
But still not even at 5.5k life. Is it ok, am i missing something?

My view on the next steps is:
- crafting spectre boots with life
- leveling gems to 20 and using vendor recipe for quality (except desecrate and specters)
- yet to lvl up to take second curse node, but it’s only for bosses anyway since i’m trying to run through movs on maps mostly casting only phase run
- enchanting helm with minion dmg (don’t think 20% dmg from bone helm base are worth sacrificing some life - it’s ~3% total damage and high life bone helms are super pricey)
- gathering currency towards 6-L: probably buying a rae specter chest with life and linking it myself

What would you recommend?
Viziziv - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Triapka/characters

P.S. i wonder is skeletons gem in wand is best we can have triggered - don’t feel the need of those (yet?). No proposal from my side, but smth for speed/ survivability. Best i can think of is enduring cry...?
Also faster cast gem seems useless since i’m running on phase + flask always, using dash just for obstacles.
Last edited by Triapka on Mar 17, 2019, 1:57:40 PM
got 2 question.

1.How the survivability of spectre if we use vis mortis. can we fight u.elder or shaper without them dying using vis mortis or we must use rare +1 spectre.

2. Is there anyone make lvl86 spectre summoning as services?
so again a big thank you @kayella i love that build.

finally did progress ti ueber elder and was actually suprised how smooth the fight went after a first wasted set.

I did swicth phantasm for ele focus and he went down deathless.

~5.4 k HP with 1k ES.
non quali gems.

<3

my next goal will be an endgame wand and a +1 rare chest.
Keep it up and enjoy yourself.
Never was summoner so much fun

as i did not interact with the league mechanic yet, is it possible to share the 86 zone? if so, iam willing to pay for my lvl 86 spectres ;)

cheers

gear used for ueber kill
"
FizzesShark wrote:
I might be doing something wrong, but if you use both Zealotry and Haste, you have 100% of your mana reserved...

As i wrote some time ago you can get -X manacost crafted on rings and amulet, i have that, 100% mana reseved.
I can't understand, ur phase run , u press it or it's triggered with cwdt? And can u tell me ur amazing skin(hat+surcoat :P shop or league prize? ). Im skiped last 2 leagues, try to sumoner again :) thx for guide.
How do you all deal with the damn double raise from the linked spell echo on raise spectre?

So I desecrate, select the corpse I want, press the damn raise spectre button and it goes off twice, raising the spectre I want, and some other random terrible mob, erasing one of my good spectres.

How do y'all deal with that?
"
DailyDozo wrote:
How do you all deal with the damn double raise from the linked spell echo on raise spectre?

So I desecrate, select the corpse I want, press the damn raise spectre button and it goes off twice, raising the spectre I want, and some other random terrible mob, erasing one of my good spectres.

How do y'all deal with that?

Just pull out spell echo when you need to raise spectres.
Last edited by Argrhh on Mar 17, 2019, 4:49:24 PM
I'm assuming the gem affects spectres already raised when you put it back in then?
how to get +1 spectre on rare chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info