Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
YourLastVista wrote:
@AlextazY

Unending Hunger is MVP in blight but very expensive ATM.

don't SD's have a cast speed cap or something? or soul eater just makes them spam even more? i got ravenous horde tho

P,S i got the currency for the jewel, question is will it buff my spectres or just make them overcap the cast speed and make them worse?
Last edited by AlextazY on Sep 9, 2019, 3:59:03 PM
^ I have unending hunger + tabula + minion helm etc, 75+res, 89lvl, 20quality gems,trigger wand,4.8khp+100es all this good stuff. AND im struggling to get through t3 blight maps aswell. Also my zombies and carrion golem are dying like shi`t on t11+ corrupted maps. feelsbadman
Last edited by CVgMaDBgOD on Sep 9, 2019, 4:04:20 PM
"
NOTE: do not waste currency on a 5-link Vis Mortis! See: 'cheap 6-link spectres' below.

Sorry I couldn't find that section in your guide. Could you write it here?
What do you think about feeding frency? I tried it and replaced the Increase area of effect, feels good.
Playing the build, loving it so far. Going to likely drop the phase acro and try for a higher life build with armor and max res from steel soul.

Also I picked up the minion aoe and dropped inc aoe for feeding frenzy as the blights do well with agro SD's.

Looking forward to testing a bunch more put as I am smashing content and have under 4k life and trashcan gear.
Cheap option... New One

Rotting legion. 5L. If your running zombies. Thats 20% more and 63% increased free. Plus defensive as hell.

Cannot afford the over priced wands... Use a singularity.

NS

"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
NOTE: do not waste currency on a 5-link Vis Mortis! See: 'cheap 6-link spectres' below.

Sorry I couldn't find that section in your guide. Could you write it here?
"
kayella wrote:
"
alt0172 wrote:
just crafted "trigger spells" mod on weapon.

what's good about it? you can't get both desecrate+offering from the same trigger

Trigger cycles through the socketed spells.

Do the gems need to be in a specific order?
You need a good pc...

I have been using a skelly totem. Helps lock down mobs.

I also use summoner towers alot...

Working for me

NS

"
AlextazY wrote:
Welp im currently stuck with blighted maps... i did put almost all towers i could and upgraded some too but when there was less then 2 minutes left i just got overwhelmed and died... it was fkn T3 blighted map >< FPS drops to like 10 on low settings(got good PC) and mobs just keep coming and my minions cannot handle this much.

Gear:
Spoiler

any ideas how to do these maps?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
kayella wrote:
"
alt0172 wrote:
just crafted "trigger spells" mod on weapon.

what's good about it? you can't get both desecrate+offering from the same trigger

Trigger cycles through the socketed spells.

Do the gems need to be in a specific order?

They trigger in order Top to Bottom but dosen't matter you spam phase run and sometimes flame dash so it triggers quite a lot
Does anyone have a current good Pledge of Hands tree they're testing I can work off of, or some insight to what nodes to go after?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info