👻3.14👻 Kay's Summoner // Spectres👻Spiders🕷️SRS💥Herald of Purity✝️

"
kayella wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
Looking at your suggestions in detail, losing Earendel's Embrace means that my skeletons will no longer explode; on the other hand, they stick around and do some dps. I am guessing that since I focused on minion life, removing Earendel might be a bit too much of a dps loss. Time to see if PoB 2.0 handles Minion Bomber DPS correctly!

You can even just drop skeletons completely. The main idea for them is the ash on hit. for extra single target dps.

In 3.14 version, I will chang spectre to SO and drop replica siege breaker.

Interesting idea! I was using Vaal Skeletons for farming Valdo's rest at T14-T15 and the explosions were awesome.
i want to league start with your popcorn SRS build this season. its one of the few minion builds i didnt try yet.

does that change of lowlife to 50% also aply to minions so minion instability proccs sooner??

would that be a buff becouse the delay between casting srs and dealing dmg is shorter or do you think that zombies, golems and spectres explode too easy now that they have to be resummoned in endgame maps and bossfights and become a nuisance maybe?

What software or procedure to leave build guide like this on the in-game screen? and how it works, I saw it by chance.

"
prethon wrote:
What software or procedure to leave build guide like this on the in-game screen? and how it works, I saw it by chance.

I think it is edited onto the video.
"
prethon wrote:

Havent used it and sceenshots look different, but try looking into a leveling overlay like this https://github.com/JusKillmeQik/PoE-Leveling-Guide closest thing I can think of.
@kay Is your builds altered drastically by these current patch notes, looking to play popcorn SRS again because it was a great starter. Any advice to ranking your starters would be greatly appreciated, thanks for the guides and take care.
Trying out the spider build right now. I am having issues with mana reserve for auras...they both reserve 50% of my mana...and I have 0 mana to cast skills. What's the solution?
Hands down doing another summoner build this league.

Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).

So what effect you think that will have on the SRS Bomber build?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
After 2 leagues with TR I want to play spectres again.

@kay is your gearing progress still up-to-date? what spectres do we use on leveling - early mapping?
"
prethon wrote:

I put have graphic layers in the video for levelling guide. It's not part of script or addon :(
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275 🔶🔷🔶
🔰🌀✨ My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info