Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

hi everyone

i think a channel exist to ask for spectres (crabbies), but i cant find it, can someone tell me ?

thanks in advance
Hi all,

I was hoping to get an opinion on crafting a body armour for my Necro.
During Heist league I played a Witch, based on this guide and enjoyed the heck out of it.
She's been through a couple of transformations, but has ended up becoming a spiced up (aurastacking) version of 3.12 Pure Spectres.

As I enjoy tweaking and crafting upgrades most of all in this game, I've been trying to craft an upgraded armour for her using Harvest.
At this point, I have an Astral plate with +1 spectres, T1 Offerings (not intending to elevate) and "apply an additional curse," and three emtpy affixes.
This leaves me with a single prefix for flat or +% life.
My question is as follows:
Should I replace/remove the additional curse mod in favour of an extra life mod?
Or is this extra curse the better option, eg. by using Profane Proxy and a curse on hit ring simultaneously...

At this point i have two 'replace influenced mod' in stock, but i don't use TFT to trade Harvest crafts.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

"
tenri33 wrote:
hi everyone

i think a channel exist to ask for spectres (crabbies), but i cant find it, can someone tell me ?

thanks in advance

Global 6666
"
Skua99 wrote:
Hi, have just reached level 71 and transitioned over to the SRS Bomber. It seems fun to play except for having to listen to the irritating hum of the Specter's Shields.

Could someone take a look at my gear and make sure I did not make any mistakes with the item attributes or the Quality on the gems.

A few pages back a fellow Bomber made the great suggestion to replace the Increased Duration gem with an Animate Guardian in a pair of boots with 'Socketed gems are supported by a level 15 Increased Duration'. This seemed like a good idea and I loaded up the AG with the standard generic equipment (Dying Breath, Leer Cast, Bloodbond, Southbound and Victario's Flight ). Seems to be giving me a little more protection with no downside.

I am also using a 'From Dust' Jewel. I saw that Kay recommended it in the past and it seems to do its job.

My big debate now is when to switch over to the cluster jewels and if I want to start with the single 12 passive skill large cluster or jump directly into the two 8 skill one's with 'seal mender'. If I do go the 'Seal Mender' route, do I need to path over to 'Thuderous Salvos' so I get the 'Seal Generation Speed' nodes or is just the amulet anointment ok?

One last question, which map mods should I avoid?

If you can afford the Seal Mender clusters, I recommend you spec into that. If not, the 12 passive minion cluster is very cheap and will carry you until you can move over to Seal Mender. Pathing to Thunderous Salvos is probably best, as the pathing nodes are useful.

I am using an AG in place of the Melee Physical Splash Support in my body armour. It is super nice. I have Vic's Flight for speed, "Nearby enemies are blinded" body armour, "Nearby enemies have -9% fire res" helmet and Sign of the Sin Eater/Leper's Alms combo weapon and shield for ailment immunity. Huge QoL. You have so much minion life in the build that the AG is pretty safe without the Mask of the Stiched Demon setup.

For boots I prefer a "+2 to socketed minion skill gems" mod, so with a level 21 Raise Spectre I can take a 4th spectre, which I use for a They of Tul for 15% dodge chance.

I don't have any advice to give on the proximity shields noise--I play with the sound off!

For map mods, no-regen is really the only one you can't do. Elemental Reflect is actually good because it will cause your minions to explode quicker! I've never had my zombies die to ele or phys reflect.
Did I miss something in setting up the pure spectre, balanced build?

The clear feels awful, just slow, clunky, and lacking in every area and I have very high end gear and lv 80 spectres, with a 5 spectre limit.

Not sure if I messed up a key interaction or what but just feels really meh.

As I said, gears perfect, Maven elevated +2 to spectres, Maven elevated offering boost, all awakened gems at lv5, all the over priced alternate quality gems and the rest are 21/23, AG is fully decked out aswell, using the balanced pure spectre PoB.

Lmk if you see something I over looked, ty.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 25, 2021, 9:18:42 PM
If your primary concern is clear speed. the absolute worst specters you could pick are melee specters.

This is a simple fact of life. shooting something is faster than walking over and smashing something.

also you are only using a 6l.

an awful lot of the potential power behind these builds is through abusing those stupidly powerful 8l helmets

You also do not seem to have any method of frenzy or power charge generation on your minions.

thats alot of dps left on the table.

Looks like your build is more defensive anyway so i would think the only practical thing you could do is switch which spectres you are using ( crabs are .. not all that flexible)
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 26, 2021, 11:55:59 AM
do minions/golems benefit from rotten claws if you convert them 100% to cold?
I'm considering starting the next league with the SRS version of this build. Do y'all think it can push into endgame bosses and 100% delirium maps?
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Did I miss something in setting up the pure spectre, balanced build?

The clear feels awful, just slow, clunky, and lacking in every area and I have very high end gear and lv 80 spectres, with a 5 spectre limit.

Not sure if I messed up a key interaction or what but just feels really meh.

As I said, gears perfect, Maven elevated +2 to spectres, Maven elevated offering boost, all awakened gems at lv5, all the over priced alternate quality gems and the rest are 21/23, AG is fully decked out aswell, using the balanced pure spectre PoB.

Lmk if you see something I over looked, ty.

Judging from your gear, it looks like you are using Primal Crushclaws? Those are very tanky and good for single target, but mapping will never be super great. For a smooth mapping experience, try Syndicate Operatives.
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
I'm considering starting the next league with the SRS version of this build. Do y'all think it can push into endgame bosses and 100% delirium maps?

I played Kay's SRS up to level 97 this league. It's plenty powerful for all the endgame encounters. Did a Sirus 9 deathless. I completed a Simulacrum and while I died a couple times in the last waves, the damage was not lacking for the 100% delirious periods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info