Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
ententrainor wrote:
I've searched the delve 10 minutes long, no turong there. Is there a hint? :D

well, from what i noticed, you can't desecrate it (like Redemption spectres)
and they are pretty common on lowest delve lvl, there is no way you dont find one during first delve
"
muramiri wrote:
i see the leveling shenanigans start again.

Here is my lvling setup i tried a few times

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/FV6sMeBW

Everything is pretty simple:

Main links are
4L Turong Spectres (with anything, really doesn't matter that much as long as the gem has an effect on the spectre: minion dmg, combustion, ele army, lmp/gmp, feeding frenzy, whatever you have colors for)
4L SRS with minion dmg, melee phys and unleash
3L Skitterbots with infernal legion and minion dmg
Unlinked Zombies, golem, flame dash, storm brand, convocation.

Passive tree goes to Enduring Bond > Lord of the Dead > Gravepact > Death Attunemet with some life in between, then elemental equilibrium > Righteous Army and Redemption > and more life.

Single target is strong, clear and speed... not so much, but comfortable enough.

The gem walkthrough will be something like this:
lvl 1-4 Freezing Pulse+arcane surge
lvl 4-8 HFT+Phantasms and SRS+Phantasms
lvl 8-16 HFT+Phantasms+combustion and SRS+Minion dmg+phantasms
lvl 16-18 HFT+Phantasms+combustion and SRS+Minion dmg+phantasms and Infernal Skitterbots
lvl 18-34ish HFT+Phantasms+combustion and SRS+Minion dmg+melee phys and Infernal Skitterbots
lvl 34ish -38 Turnong Spectres+combustion+other support gems, SRS+Minion dmg+melee phys and Infernal Skitterbots
lvl 38+ add unleash to SRS

and in the free sockets use movement and other utility skills

Turongs are very tanky, Piety A4 beam dropped em to around 60% HP, and that beam is by far the most powerful minion killer

Actually I will go back to skeleton for 3.12! I've levelled to act 5 three times to test different ways and I asked my friend to also test new guide. She started POE in Harvest league with SRS levelling, and said new skeleton levelling is much easier. New way to level up also works well if you have bad luck and only 3-link for everything (me in SSF).

Oh this time I will suggest carnage chieftain spectre for act 3-4 because frenzy charges are like 50% more damage for minions. Zombies and skeletons become really powerful and it doesn't matter so much if skeletons die against hard boss like piety. Just summon more.

This is just for general guide/newbie guide, so it's easier to play. If you can use something like Turong and understand how to summon it then it's really good too!

"
ententrainor wrote:

I found it after travelling some encounters, but I killed them on the path, so after I finished encounter I went back to raise it.

I also tried the cavestalker. It's the one that shoots the invisible beam and surprise kills you in delve. It's also not bad.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Sep 9, 2020, 8:07:26 AM
"
muramiri wrote:

well, from what i noticed, you can't desecrate it (like Redemption spectres)
and they are pretty common on lowest delve lvl, there is no way you dont find one during first delve

oh, I've only tried to desecrate. My bad. Thank you.
"
kayella wrote:
Spoiler
"
muramiri wrote:
i see the leveling shenanigans start again.

Here is my lvling setup i tried a few times

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/FV6sMeBW

Everything is pretty simple:

Main links are
4L Turong Spectres (with anything, really doesn't matter that much as long as the gem has an effect on the spectre: minion dmg, combustion, ele army, lmp/gmp, feeding frenzy, whatever you have colors for)
4L SRS with minion dmg, melee phys and unleash
3L Skitterbots with infernal legion and minion dmg
Unlinked Zombies, golem, flame dash, storm brand, convocation.

Passive tree goes to Enduring Bond > Lord of the Dead > Gravepact > Death Attunemet with some life in between, then elemental equilibrium > Righteous Army and Redemption > and more life.

Single target is strong, clear and speed... not so much, but comfortable enough.

The gem walkthrough will be something like this:
lvl 1-4 Freezing Pulse+arcane surge
lvl 4-8 HFT+Phantasms and SRS+Phantasms
lvl 8-16 HFT+Phantasms+combustion and SRS+Minion dmg+phantasms
lvl 16-18 HFT+Phantasms+combustion and SRS+Minion dmg+phantasms and Infernal Skitterbots
lvl 18-34ish HFT+Phantasms+combustion and SRS+Minion dmg+melee phys and Infernal Skitterbots
lvl 34ish -38 Turnong Spectres+combustion+other support gems, SRS+Minion dmg+melee phys and Infernal Skitterbots
lvl 38+ add unleash to SRS

and in the free sockets use movement and other utility skills

Turongs are very tanky, Piety A4 beam dropped em to around 60% HP, and that beam is by far the most powerful minion killer

Actually I will go back to skeleton for 3.12!
Spoiler
I've levelled to act 5 three times to test different ways and I asked my friend to also test new guide. She started POE in Harvest league with SRS levelling, and said new skeleton levelling is much easier. New way to level up also works well if you have bad luck and only 3-link for everything (me in SSF).

Oh this time I will suggest carnage chieftain spectre for act 3-4 because frenzy charges are like 50% more damage for minions. Zombies and skeletons become really powerful and it doesn't matter so much if skeletons die against hard boss like piety. Just summon more.

This is just for general guide/newbie guide, so it's easier to play. If you can use something like Turong and understand how to summon it then it's really good too!

"
ententrainor wrote:

I found it after travelling some encounters, but I killed them on the path, so after I finished encounter I went back to raise it.

I also tried the cavestalker. It's the one that shoots the invisible beam and surprise kills you in delve. It's also not bad.

where can i find the new lvling scheme?
what you say is much like my last league attempts with skeletons/srs and infernal legion
"
muramiri wrote:

what you say is much like my last league attempts with skeletons/srs and infernal legion

Not public yet... It's just notes in word doc. It's the full walkthrough with lots of detail, so it's too big to put into the guide on first page. Don't know where I can upload for sharing though. Hm.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Sep 9, 2020, 11:26:56 AM
Hey all,

I've been trying this build out (spectre and spiders) and love it. I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing though for bosses. 4 watchstone conquerors are near impossible for me. The spectres are dying almost instantly on fights.

I know spectre + spiders isn't best on bosses, but it is just not viable at all for these fights and eventually Sirus? I don't know how to link my gear in here, but I created a pastebin with my tree and gear.

Any advice would be great - thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/M8sssdV6
"
kayella wrote:
Spoiler
"
muramiri wrote:

Not public yet... It's just notes in word doc. It's the full walkthrough with lots of detail, so it's too big to put into the guide on first page. Don't know where I can upload for sharing though. Hm.

Google Docs
"
kingcuda13 wrote:
Hey all,

I've been trying this build out (spectre and spiders) and love it. I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing though for bosses. 4 watchstone conquerors are near impossible for me. The spectres are dying almost instantly on fights.

I know spectre + spiders isn't best on bosses, but it is just not viable at all for these fights and eventually Sirus? I don't know how to link my gear in here, but I created a pastebin with my tree and gear.

From what i see, you S&S setup can reach 5kk total Sirius DPS (from spectres only), that is twice the DPS i had on my first Sirius AW8 kill, so my only advice is to learn the boss attacks, and if you can't do it on S&S, switch to pure spectres (Sentries are my recommendation, Scales of Esh are the second best, IMO) that is tankier and has more boss DPS in order to understand wtf is happening on the screen.
TLDR> fight more bosses to learn how to fight em better.
btw, Kay, i just understood one thing.
As veteran players, we can lvl with almost any minion skill comfortable and fast enough, cuz my time with SRS + Turongs is the same as SRS popcorn, Skellie, fast spectres and all other lvling methods we tested pre-Harvest, so i guess your idea to test lvling with a friend that just started is the best method to pick a newb friendly lvling setup
"
muramiri wrote:
"
kingcuda13 wrote:
Hey all,

From what i see, you S&S setup can reach 5kk total Sirius DPS (from spectres only), that is twice the DPS i had on my first Sirius AW8 kill, so my only advice is to learn the boss attacks, and if you can't do it on S&S, switch to pure spectres (Sentries are my recommendation, Scales of Esh are the second best, IMO) that is tankier and has more boss DPS in order to understand wtf is happening on the screen.
TLDR> fight more bosses to learn how to fight em better.

Thing is I'm not really dying from the bosses per say, but my spectres are dying almost right at the start. For instance I just tried Sirus, but they are just dying, leading me to just running around trying to raise random spectres from the desecrate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info