Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
ententrainor wrote:

What do you think about my thoughts:

Changing Dash - Second Wind - Convocation - Frost Bomb to ----> Flame Dash - Curse on Hit - Brand - Projectile Weakness. This way we have a movement skill, the pierce will come from our brand, which could be casted to three positions. Enough pierce I think.

I really cannot believe how long it took me to figure out skitterbots and profane proxy, and how much of a huge help it was. Toss a Projectile Weakness into the ring, and let the skitters do their thing. I link bonechill in with the skitters for even more chilling effect as it translates into more dps. You can start using a Profane Proxy at level 52, and they are usually dirt cheap.

Last edited by amkronos on Sep 8, 2020, 5:02:14 AM
If i got 6 link helment, so i move the spectre gem set in body armour to helment? What to put in body armour? Thanks
"
amkronos wrote:
"
ententrainor wrote:

What do you think about my thoughts:

Changing Dash - Second Wind - Convocation - Frost Bomb to ----> Flame Dash - Curse on Hit - Brand - Projectile Weakness. This way we have a movement skill, the pierce will come from our brand, which could be casted to three positions. Enough pierce I think.

I really cannot believe how long it took me to figure out skitterbots and profane proxy, and how much of a huge help it was. Toss a Projectile Weakness into the ring, and let the skitters do their thing. I link bonechill in with the skitters for even more chilling effect as it translates into more dps. You can start using a Profane Proxy at level 52, and they are usually dirt cheap.

hey, thank you. I am already using profane proxy - but Kay said, that the skitterbots are not that fast to reach all mobs with the curse effectively in a breach map. Because of that, I've tried to have a brand with curse on hit and projectile weakness. It worked, T16 blighted maps are fine. :)

edit: Kay, maybe you want to add smoke mine for leveling? It will make the progress faster. You can put the detonate button on your left click.
Last edited by ententrainor on Sep 8, 2020, 11:54:49 AM
"
eric4337 wrote:
If i got 6 link helment, so i move the spectre gem set in body armour to helment? What to put in body armour? Thanks

1. Auras
2. Minions (AG+Golem+Zombies)
3. Curses

If you are going for max DPS then you should use the body 6L for Auras, although a lot of people use it for Minions. I found the Zombies really did nothing for me except cause lag and were always running behind not really being body shields they were supposed to be.

Running two -Mana ring enchants allowed me to reserve 100% of Mana. Level up Precision to max out your mana reserve for more Crit chance.

I feel that Replica Shroud of the Lightless seems like it could have some potential for this build, with six Abyss Jewels you could get for example:
240 life
102-156 additional phys damage to minions
36% increased attack/cast speed for minions
72% increased maximum life for minions

or maybe 60% to all ele resistances for yourself instead of the minion life
"An it harm none, do what you will"
"
Torguemada wrote:
I feel that Replica Shroud of the Lightless seems like it could have some potential for this build, with six Abyss Jewels you could get for example:
240 life
102-156 additional phys damage to minions
36% increased attack/cast speed for minions
72% increased maximum life for minions

or maybe 60% to all ele resistances for yourself instead of the minion life

Could be really powerful for Kenshiro AG :)
Just move the AG gem to a 6link helmet.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
ententrainor wrote:

edit: Kay, maybe you want to add smoke mine for leveling? It will make the progress faster. You can put the detonate button on your left click.

Hm. I'm not sure if I like using it because of needing two buttons... I was thinking to just use the basic blink skill because they are easy to understand for new players. (I know smoke gren it' pretty good for jumping terrain featurse though!)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
If you have detonate mine on leftclick and always attack in place activating it's just like flame dash/blink with an extra ms-boost. Works pretty fine with an onys amulet, which you will need anyway for gems. :)
i see the leveling shenanigans start again.

Here is my lvling setup i tried a few times

https://pastebin.com/FV6sMeBW

Everything is pretty simple:

Main links are
4L Turong Spectres (with anything, really doesn't matter that much as long as the gem has an effect on the spectre: minion dmg, combustion, ele army, lmp/gmp, feeding frenzy, whatever you have colors for)
4L SRS with minion dmg, melee phys and unleash
3L Skitterbots with infernal legion and minion dmg
Unlinked Zombies, golem, flame dash, storm brand, convocation.

Passive tree goes to Enduring Bond > Lord of the Dead > Gravepact > Death Attunemet with some life in between, then elemental equilibrium > Righteous Army and Redemption > and more life.

Single target is strong, clear and speed... not so much, but comfortable enough.

The gem walkthrough will be something like this:
lvl 1-4 Freezing Pulse+arcane surge
lvl 4-8 HFT+Phantasms and SRS+Phantasms
lvl 8-16 HFT+Phantasms+combustion and SRS+Minion dmg+phantasms
lvl 16-18 HFT+Phantasms+combustion and SRS+Minion dmg+phantasms and Infernal Skitterbots
lvl 18-34ish HFT+Phantasms+combustion and SRS+Minion dmg+melee phys and Infernal Skitterbots
lvl 34ish -38 Turnong Spectres+combustion+other support gems, SRS+Minion dmg+melee phys and Infernal Skitterbots
lvl 38+ add unleash to SRS

and in the free sockets use movement and other utility skills

Turongs are very tanky, Piety A4 beam dropped em to around 60% HP, and that beam is by far the most powerful minion killer
Last edited by muramiri on Sep 9, 2020, 6:40:09 AM
I've searched the delve 10 minutes long, no turong there. Is there a hint? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info