Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Just Crafted a good Bone Helmet, but it miss crit while have Conc Effect... What guys do you think?
Rarity: Rare
Viper Cowl
Bone Helmet
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 236 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 46 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 80
Str: 76
Dex: 126
Int: 159
--------
Sockets: G-R-G-B
--------
Item Level: 100
--------
Spectres have 40% increased Damage (enchant)
--------
Minions deal 20% increased Damage (implicit)
--------
+3 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Concentrated Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Hypothermia
+33% to Cold Resistance
Minions deal 24% increased Damage
25% increased Area Damage
20% increased Effect of Chill
--------
Shaper Item
Elder Item

must say it's a really fun option for end-game farming if your resistance is fine without the stygian vise belt. It will increase your movement speed and damage significantly (i think it affect's specter's too? because their arrows become red sometimes) very nice for mapping .
by the way thank you for all the tips! with your advice i was able to do all the game content and even though i am not min-maxed i almost insta-phase every boss ( guardians etc, even Sirius was a very short fight!).
Last edited by arikshkol on Jun 5, 2020, 6:49:40 AM
"
arikshkol wrote:
must say it's a really fun option for end-game farming if your resistance is fine without the stygian vise belt. It will increase your movement speed and damage significantly (i think it affect's specter's too? because their arrows become red sometimes) very nice for mapping .
by the way thank you for all the tips! with your advice i was able to do all the game content and even though i am not min-maxed i almost insta-phase every boss ( guardians etc, even Sirius was a very short fight!).

I like Rampage to and gone the WeaponSwap Way, once some Mobs are Down and Rampage is going i swap back to my Wand and Shield!-) But i do not use it very often, mostly in Delve or BreachstoneRuns. In my Weaponswap is an simple

Spoiler

Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
Kay,

Thank you for the build guide. I have been following for last couple of leagues. I have always played SSF this is my first time playing on Trade league. I am still learning the balance of trying to make $$$ versus progression and playing. A Bottled Faith drop from a Zana Cortex map really helped out.

I just purchased my first Megalomaniac. With this build, they don't seem to help with DPS unless you can find two useful DPS passives. Big $$$ at this point.

The gain to Crit damage multiplier is less than the Hatred aura loss. Also the well rolled Life based Small clusters you have to give up are way more efficient than the tree Life nodes.

Quick YouTube of Simulacrum Level 20 just under 60 second kill.
https://youtu.be/c7RXQewZ7Z0

Conquerors and Sirus with Redemption Sentry
https://youtu.be/T1nytn8Lles

POB: https://pastebin.com/Xc9ERyZ5

I know that I still have a few gear areas that need improvement. I had really good luck with my Glove corruption and Spirit Shield craft. Shield was crafted on my first attempt and I just couldn't go back to Block mode after acquiring it.

A couple of comments.

- Disipline and Training over Tireless gives more HP. Any reason you are going for Tireless unless you need the reduced mana to skills?

- Don't sleep on Commandant of the Grave glove enchant. POB shows over 400k DPS each. Nice bonus to clear speed with AG buffs.

- Plaguebringer Ascendancy and Righteous Army will give additional 1 million DPS with ~300 HP loss

- Helmet +3 Level to minions instead of socketed Life would be another 1 million DPS according to POB.

- I wish I had the $$$ for Awakened GMP. :(

Thanks again and I look forward to your build updates for next league. We all appreciate your continued work here!
Last edited by Losmosis on Jun 9, 2020, 2:42:18 PM
Never played a minion build and was looking to try one for the upcoming league. I normally rush to maps in the fastest way possible, generally takes 4 hrs. I can't seem to find any guides/vods on speed leveling with minions.

Preceding act 5 I was told to use srs, while your guide mentions holy flame totem and zombies. I know there isn't one way to level but I'm looking for the most optimal way to get to maps in the least amount of time for a league start summoner.
"
Walrusky wrote:
Never played a minion build and was looking to try one for the upcoming league. I normally rush to maps in the fastest way possible, generally takes 4 hrs. I can't seem to find any guides/vods on speed leveling with minions.

Preceding act 5 I was told to use srs, while your guide mentions holy flame totem and zombies. I know there isn't one way to level but I'm looking for the most optimal way to get to maps in the least amount of time for a league start summoner.

The last few leagues I've league-started with minion builds, and I plan to do it again next league too.

I love leveling with zombies and spectres, it's super fast because you can literally just run through zones and your minions will do all the killing for you, don't even have to cast anything except on bosses.

However, you can't start with them because they will die really fast without high gem level and some passives that give extra life to minions.

I usually use freezing pulse + frost bomb until about level 30. At that point my Zombie gem is about level 9 and I have taken enough passive skills to boost minion HP that they can start to carry me. I think it's about level 35-40 that I can start using spectres (Slave Drivers), and from that point on it's a breeze!

I think everyone levels from 30+ about the same (zombies + spectres). It's the levels 1-30 that everyone is a little different in what skill they want to use.
"
wasabexx wrote:
"
Walrusky wrote:

I think everyone levels from 30+ about the same (zombies + spectres). It's the levels 1-30 that everyone is a little different in what skill they want to use.

I want to change the levelling guide. I was thinking of watching the racers do early levelling for ideas. As you said early levelling is the hard/slow part because early minions are terrible. After you get Slave Drivers, you just fix resists and run to maps.

Edit: I'm play testing some Act 1 options. It looks like SRS is pretty good now, so I think I'll switch back to SRS for main damage dealer. Holy Flame Totem + Phastasms is secondary damage and healing aura.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Jun 7, 2020, 6:09:23 AM
"
kayella wrote:
Sorry forgot to reply! I tested these, so they will work.

Double cluster: https://pastebin.com/bpQWRTJ6
Single cluster: https://pastebin.com/D71npGB1
No cluster: https://pastebin.com/sLRF8M35

Double cluster and single cluster are about the same damage and hp (150k per spider / 6.7k life). Both cluster build have cold-blooded killer for 2% life recovery per kill.

No cluster has less damage, more life, more attack block (95k per spider / 8k life / +8% from Solidity). It only has Cinderswallow Urn for life recovery.

These might become the actual build for 3.11?. It doesn't look like Harvest will have big powercreep items. But GGG said there will be changes to passive tree - just hope it's adding keystones and not changing pathing.
Double cluster is a big DPS increase over single cluster, just more for the spectres and not as much on spiders (but still more).

Your double cluster tree is missing 2x Vengeful Commander which is why the spiders are only equal to the single cluster. They're in the jewel but unallocated. Fixing this makes the spider DPS / player life:

No Cluster: 96k / 8.0k life
Single Cluster: 151k / 6.6k life (+57% vs none)
Double Cluster: 171k / 6.5k life (+13% vs single)

But that's leaving out the most important part which is the spectre DPS since Vicious Bite doesn't apply the crit damage multiplier to spiders. For the spectres it's:

No Cluster: 453k
Single Cluster: 839k (+85% vs none)
Double Cluster: 1147k (+37% vs single)

Also, you left frenzy charges off, not sure if this was intentional or not given you are using Vic's Charity but I left it alone for all the above.
"
ShmooDude wrote:
Your double cluster tree is missing 2x Vengeful Commander which is why the spiders are only equal to the single cluster. They're in the jewel but unallocated.

Thank you for spotting that! I have a lot of problems with exporting pastebin (too many custom spectres), so I remade the tree and forgot it. I'll edit the original post so people don't get confused.

When I test this gem combo, map monsters die so quickly so I can't get frenzy charges. I can only get them with map bosses.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Jun 6, 2020, 3:16:06 PM
Well all...I finished up my gear (some gem leveling still). I took whispers of doom temporarily until i could afford awakened curse on hit, but likely won't happen before league end. I feel REALLY squishy. I guess I figured I'd be safer with all the cold damage and blind (AG has Mask of the Stitched Demon, a blind chest with 10% health as ES, kingmaker, 2% regen boots if hit, and southbound). I have about 7500 ehp 6412 hp, 1066 es. Resists are 75/75/75/-20. I'm almost thinking I need to switch over to Bone offering I'm getting smacked so hard.

Profile should be public. I don't have the Redemption Sentries added to my POB, so if anyone had any idea what their damage is on my build currently I'd be interested.

Thoughts? (Also, I bricked both redeemer slams for minion damage. I double bricked one of them with cold damage to chilled enemies. I redeemed (lol) with a lucky annul). This is also why they don't have quality yet. I forgot (lol) that slamming will remove the quality and just like that almost 1ex of fertiles went away.

Character is AzureStonedGolem (respec'ed from stone golems ofc!)

Double Cluster...Renewal/Feasting Fiends, 4 first among equals/vengeful commander, 2 surging vitality, 1 fettle, 1 kitava's.

Last edited by rhapsodieinblue on Jun 7, 2020, 3:22:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info