Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella wrote:
"
jpypoe wrote:
I did read. SD are fun, for sure, and I plan to use them when I need dedicated boss killing. The guide already covers links for SD, though, so I don’t need that. I’d prefer to use Sentinels for clear, and I’d prefer to use the Flame Sentinels unless the extra layer of defense from freeze/slow from Frost Sentinels are needed for early maps. Thanks.

I am curious about your Frost Sentinel links, though. Is pierce not needed for clear? I also have Feeding Frenzy linked to Golem. Any suggestions to replace that one?

I think you should always use Pierce for projectile spectres for map clearing. One projectile can kill 4 monsters. You can skip LMP/GMP if you run 5 Sentinels because they already have LMP. You might find Sentinel DPS is a bit low in red tier maps with delirium, though.

Thanks, I assumed Pierce was the logical choice for clear. I'm still at 3 spectres, approaching 4 (5 sentinels a ways out). With that in mind, I guess clearing should be (for Fire Sentinel specifically) (?):
Spectre, Minion Damage, Echo, Concentrated Effect, Pierce, GMB

Swapping Pierce/GMB for Deathmark/LMP vs bosses if needed?
Also, how do you feel about Vaal Arc for EE proc'ing over Storm Brand?
I am looking at switching over to Redemption Sentries and have a question.

I will be using Hatred and Skitter Bots as auras with them, so that doesn't leave me the room to run a second big aura. However, I can fit in a lvl 20 Precision and was wondering if this would add dmg to the Sentries.

I think they would gain the benefit of the % Increased Crit, but I don't know if their attack skills/spells would benefit from the Accuracy or if Precision would even be worth it.
"
EmpDaishi wrote:

I will be using Hatred and Skitter Bots as auras with them, so that doesn't leave me the room to run a second big aura. However, I can fit in a lvl 20 Precision and was wondering if this would add dmg to the Sentries.

I think they would gain the benefit of the % Increased Crit, but I don't know if their attack skills/spells would benefit from the Accuracy or if Precision would even be worth it.

use

and allocate 3 nodes on passive tree. then you can use 2 auras and skitterbots.
look at EB\MOM build on first page. It's great upgrade to Starter build.
Precision itself won't add any significant damage.
Last edited by Singrave on Apr 16, 2020, 4:25:33 PM
I'm looking at playing one of your builds, Kay, and I'm wondering if there's a large difference in effectiveness between the spider build vs the EB/MOM build. I think the spiders look like a lot of fun, but if there's a disadvantage to playing them, I'd love to know. Thanks!
"
Brodrick2527 wrote:
I'm looking at playing one of your builds, Kay, and I'm wondering if there's a large difference in effectiveness between the spider build vs the EB/MOM build. I think the spiders look like a lot of fun, but if there's a disadvantage to playing them, I'd love to know. Thanks!

most disadvantage is useless unique helmet you need to use to raise spiders conveniently.
the second one is Arakaali Fang you need to socket with dmg support gems, leaving you with only shield to put some guard skills there(if you need them).
EB\MOM gives you full health\ES every 5sec and boosts your DPS with aura stacks.

"
EmpDaishi wrote:

Use a good Bone Helmet

Hatred, Skitterbots and Aspect of Spider as auras. Still have mana for Offerings as well.
Last edited by NNeto on Apr 16, 2020, 4:46:12 PM
"
Singrave wrote:

most disadvantage is useless unique helmet you need to use to raise spiders conveniently.
the second one is Arakaali Fang you need to socket with dmg support gems, leaving you with only shield to put some guard skills there(if you need them).
EB\MOM gives you full health\ES every 5sec and boosts your DPS with aura stacks.

Makes sense. Thanks for your input!
Does anyone have Redemption Knights to share?
"
vincentk wrote:

omg new trend :-/
"
Singrave wrote:
"
vincentk wrote:

omg new trend :-/

I've shared redemption sentries with countless members of this forum...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info