[3.5] Self-Cast Arc Inquisitor (Uber Atziri Viable)

"
MrMog64 wrote:
Is it possible to get an updated skill tree for this build? Or is it no longer viable?

PathOfBuilding
Is it possible that you could post your ascendancy choices.
POB bugged, forum passive tree bugged, could be a nice build but i'll never know
Hi, will be any update for the 3.5?
"
LifeBlast wrote:
Hi, will be any update for the 3.5?

Build is updated for 3.5 :)
I'm following this build and other than some differences in gear im following it exactly. I have no issue killing clearing most maps but I do struggle with boss fights. Any recommendations?

"
I'm following this build and other than some differences in gear im following it exactly. I have no issue killing clearing most maps but I do struggle with boss fights. Any recommendations?

Link your build and I'll take a look. In general, get good jewels, a decent weapon, and make sure to triple-stack Lightning Spire Trap on bosses.
Last edited by PurpleStickyPunch on Jan 23, 2019, 8:28:12 PM
I know some of my jewels do need to be replaced and I need to get my final ascendant points. Also, as much as I would love to have the watchers eye with mana leech, its just way too expensive for me to afford.
"
I know some of my jewels do need to be replaced and I need to get my final ascendant points. Also, as much as I would love to have the watchers eye with mana leech, its just way too expensive for me to afford.

I would start by investing in a better weapon, were I you. Unfortunately, the phys scaling mod on your sceptre is not good for Arc, as we don't scale phys. A multimodded weapon with non-chaos as extra chaos and elemental as extra chaos is the meta this league - that's the type of weapon you should be looking for. Watcher's Eye is not super important for the build - it rounds things out a bunch, but you can get utility in a lot of places with creative gearing this league.

The rest of your gear looks pretty good - many decent items in there, so no need to upgrade everyting at once. Your gem levels/quality are a good place to work, though - that just requires playing to fix, or purchase cheap 20/20 corrupted gems if you're impatient.
Last edited by GodofRabbits on Jan 24, 2019, 1:30:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info