[3.3] Bashtart's MJÖLNER ARC WITCH <> Insane Speed, fun & explosions! NEW VIDEO GUIDE!

Now that we have 3.5 buffs on Mjolner and CoC itself, but we also have shield charge nerfs from I think delve patch (i can't remember) and nerf to Inpulsa to 5% explosion only, do you think this build is better or worse than when you made it? Would you change anything with it today, like for example i got some 6L loreweave with ok stats, but is this nerfed inpulsa still BiS? How about elementalist in general compared to inquis or whatever else?

Cheers, and great guide overall.
Last edited by FlayerX on Dec 18, 2018, 11:15:16 PM
"
FlayerX wrote:
Now that we have 3.5 buffs on Mjolner and CoC itself, but we also have shield charge nerfs from I think delve patch (i can't remember) and nerf to Inpulsa to 5% explosion only, do you think this build is better or worse than when you made it? Would you change anything with it today, like for example i got some 6L loreweave with ok stats, but is this nerfed inpulsa still BiS? How about elementalist in general compared to inquis or whatever else?

Cheers, and great guide overall.

Imo the build should be a lot stronger now. Impulsa is cool but not really necessary with Elementalist and Arc. SO if you prefer Loreweave why not..
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I really like this build but at last could not afford an Inpulsa currently. I now use a maxxed Bronn´s Lithe as it already has 10 attack speed and gains another 15 attack speed with the cyclone. More attack speed = more often the mjolner triggers. Also Bronn´s gives +2 to movement skills - so cyclone also profits a lot with that mixup. I am actually testing changing between the blade vortex and an ice nova. (You could actually use any favored area support skill in this build - even detonate dead if you want an "inpulsa" feeling works)

In the Hammer itself i changed the controlled destruction support gem into iron will support - i did not like the reduced critchance on the controlled destruction and iron will should give enough increased spell damage from the high amount of strength that is required for this build.

Actually this build offers really a lot of variations with still keeping successfull.

edit:
My current problem is the boots-setup. As the build grew higher and higher the evasion works so good that "cwdt" nearly never triggers and so Warlords Mark is nearly never doing anything - unfavorable. I am actually thinking about a conversion of the current helmet options into maybe a heretic´s veil for to get warlords mark as an aura. But that´s just a thought as the mana reservation management might get into pretty critical low amounts...
Last edited by LordNighthawk on Jan 11, 2019, 3:38:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info