I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Alva by Kishimo, love the style.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
Khavali wrote:
"
When this game started out it had no trouble with full nudity. As it's becoming more and more mainstream it's afraid to even show tits. This is supposed to be a fantasy ARPG (i.e. males with big muscles and females with big tits). We DON'T want this to turn into a politically correct piece of crap to satisfy the mainstream audience.

This.

It's fan art, for god's sake - they didn't make it. The statues in the game are still as nude as ever and town npc's still as undercovered as ever to satisfy your needs.

If anything, the Solaris and Lunaris pieces you're complaining about are more nude than they should be - they both have an extensive wrap of cloth and yet choose to only fully cover their legs with them? That was likely done on purpose for the sake of artistic titillation, not to be modest.

Anyway, kudos to all the entries showcased. And an extra one for the Brain Rattler model - while everyone is amazed by the 2D art, making a real full sized model of an in-game item must've taken quite a bit of doing too.
"
{…} This is supposed to be a fantasy ARPG (i.e. males with big muscles and females with big tits). We DON'T want this to turn into a politically correct piece of crap to satisfy the mainstream audience.

Hahaah goddamn it's so unimaginably funny. Some god bless you, underground warrior. Fight for the justice!

BtW, if you are sarcastic, then you have my deep respect. It should be submitted for the competition, really.
Last edited by Karamzin on Jul 3, 2018, 4:29:25 AM
The Scourge by Arterton is full of mystery and foreboding. Excellent stuff. (no manga/Kawaii nonsense).
Nice !!!
kyaaa!~ Alva cutie >.<
Penny_a is like "No wonder it is OP, it's in the middle of the jungle".
Есть один путь - найух!
In terms of raw skills and overall appealing, artist of "Lunaris and Solaris" are the best among these.
In terms of fun, the last one drawing is the best.

Yep, that would be my votes here
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info