[3.3] The Punisher - DEATHLESS UBER ELDER - HC & SC - Full Guide

"
Also the main defense that is leech isn't optimized, as you can get likely double the leech rate you already have. While you can do the elder with this, some other players could have trouble cuz the low dmg.

Rallying cry does almost nothing.

You are leeching 4,600hp/second what would you do to improve the leech further?

Rallying cry is a flat 17% increased damage, with bonus damage when you get a bunch of adds. It's worth it.
Last edited by Br4wn3 on Jul 2, 2018, 7:41:25 PM
You can do few things to improve leech:

"Life recovery %" < this is the best modifier as act as a MULTIPLIER of your total leech x second.
> elder belts can get up to 20%
> watcher eye has a mod for when affected by vitality (up to 30%)
> you could use blood rage - cwdt ic - arkaali trick. When you take damage the cwdt kick in and stop bloodrage degen ( is a physical dot) and trigger arkaali 50% recovery.

"maximum life x second to leech rate" < this can be found on an eldered ammy.

With all the above, your life pool, and WITHOUT arkaali you should get around 8.5k leech x sec, or 7k if you don't want to use vitality. 12-13k could be possible to achieve.
You could even continue using the carnage heart, the leech x second will be lower but the build up and sustain of it would be slighty better.

Finally, rallying cry is, as you said, just a flat increase of 17% (this is INCREASE, not MORE). in your pob it lower the real dmg of just 8k if you don't use it, and using it in the middle of a fight is annoying for such a little gain.

Punishment is really not good, it require a condition to apply the buff and that condition could not be there, some bosses simply don't have melee attacks and no mob hit you anyway since they are already dead when in melee range.
I like your theorycrafting spirit, but your suggestions are impractical with this builds mechanics and current gear.

You would need all of the stats you're suggesting ON TOP of the stats the gear already has, which would be insanely expensive and if we are going to spend that kind of currency, we would want to just go more deepz anyway. 4,600 leech/second is more than enough to make you feel invincible during the Uber Elder fight, you'll only go down if you eat 3 direct shaper balls.

Additionally, there is no room for blood rage, cwdt as skill gems anyway and let's be real, we are never going to run vitality.

Rallying cry has nearly a 20 second duration, and when you use it with roughly 20 creatures from the portals, it's a nice boost during the fight, I considered blood rage as an option but it is simply to dangerous to leave in during the fight as positioning is the main aspect of the Uber Elder fight. You don't want to be losing life when you cannot leech.

Also, the Impresence amulet with Vulnerability & Blasphemy was the end game for this build, finally found a good corrupted one with +max res & attack speed. But I did enjoy using the Carnage Heart as a substitute.
Last edited by Br4wn3 on Jul 2, 2018, 7:21:27 PM
Well. the options i mentioned were just that, options :) You can pick all or you can pick none.

I played this kind of build in 3 different variants across 2 leagues and i'm about to give it another go in this one, so i figured that sharing my experience with you would have not hurt.
Killed Uber Elder for me. Tnx
carried T12 elder for me
It's just a regular generic tried and tested over the years cylone build, but strictly worse than a duelist version.. What's up with all the claims about it being "original" and "one and only"? Lmfao
Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Jul 5, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
It's just a regular generic tried and tested over the years cylone build, but strictly worse than a duelist version.. What's up with all the claims about it being "original" and "one and only"? Lmfao

u forgot the high tier streamer =D
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"

Yeah Uber Elder has been out for years, tons of cyclone builds made for that. My bad.
Last edited by Br4wn3 on Jul 7, 2018, 2:56:01 PM
"
Br4wn3 wrote:
"

Yeah Uber Elder has been out for years, tons of cyclone builds made for that. My bad.

You have to get this is likely one of the most classic builds in poe >>> Cyclone + slayer leech.

It always worked, was pretty popular after the vaal pact nerf, and was always a decent choice for endgame if you just want to relax while doing bosses.

Nobody say you can't do your version, but yeah, the concept isn't exactly new:)

(also on reddit there was a video of a scion/slayer with cyclone and kaom's root killing uber elder like 5 days after its release).
Last edited by etkratos on Jul 7, 2018, 9:38:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info