[3.7] "The Surrender" Lacerate Gladiator - 79/79 Block - All content viable

Hey man, I'm new to the game, can you tell me why you're taking Resolute Technique and also stacking crit at the same time? Isn't that just counter productive?
"
Sumthinclevr wrote:
Hey man, I'm new to the game, can you tell me why you're taking Resolute Technique and also stacking crit at the same time? Isn't that just counter productive?

It is very counter productive. I am not taking Resolute Technique. How did you get to this conclusion?
is this still viable in betrayal?
"
saporta wrote:
is this still viable in betrayal?

I guess so, haven't played this league so I am not up to date about all the changes this patch. Worked still fine in Delve.
i got a bit more budget then usual and the build looks nice so im gonna try it..do u think lorewave would fit in it?
"
saporta wrote:
i got a bit more budget then usual and the build looks nice so im gonna try it..do u think lorewave would fit in it?

Loreweave should be fine, less armour though. Also flat base crit is nice.
Just try it out i guess.
Just went over this build. Should be up to date mechanic wise. I'll try something similar again next couple of weeks once I finally manage to find some currency and bring this guide a bit more up to date.
Hey man! would you mind telling me what MTX those are in the picture? thanks
can you list a good or max foil we should aiming for this build or an unique. Thanks
"
black9637 wrote:
can you list a good or max foil we should aiming for this build or an unique. Thanks

2 APS, 7% Crit Chance, 400DPS would be a great foil. It's not that hard to achieve with fractured bases but will be quite rare next league. Attack speed is more important than damage though because there is so many sources of flat phys nowadays.

example:
Last edited by DiscoveryChannel on Jun 6, 2019, 9:32:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info