[3.3] Theros's Budget MoM/Acro Ele Hit Trapper - Uber Elder Down!

"
xDeicidium wrote:
1. Can a 6-link EH trap do all content alone?
2. Do I really need a 2nd set of links for single target?
3. Why Ascendant over Saboteur?

1 & 2: In my opinion, a 2nd set of links for single target is pretty much mandatory due to how much singletarget damage you lose by including GMP for clearing, let alone how much you lose for Chain or Pierce. You could theoretically run just one setup if you do a lot of gem-switching for bosses, but I don't really like how that plays so I won't recommend it.

3: Ascendant gets easier access to Avatar of Fire and Mind over Matter, as well as more points for running around the tree. Saboteur is fine as an alternative if you don't want to play the respec game, but you don't want to take Blast Cascade because the automatic triggering will fuck with the traps' aim.
"
TherosPherae wrote:
"
xDeicidium wrote:

1 & 2: In my opinion, a 2nd set of links for single target is pretty much mandatory due to how much singletarget damage you lose by including GMP for clearing, let alone how much you lose for Chain or Pierce. You could theoretically run just one setup if you do a lot of gem-switching for bosses, but I don't really like how that plays so I won't recommend it.

3: Ascendant gets easier access to Avatar of Fire and Mind over Matter, as well as more points for running around the tree. Saboteur is fine as an alternative if you don't want to play the respec game, but you don't want to take Blast Cascade because the automatic triggering will fuck with the traps' aim.

1. I don't have the currency to get trap gloves or frostferno at the moment so I'm thinking of just using a Tabula all the way and changing links for just bosses. If that's the case, do you have something in mind about what's the best link for bosses?

2. Yeah, I tried starting both and Shadow gets AoF way to late for my taste.

Also, while leveling, EH is so strong when you have the needed uniques early on. I plan to switch to trap until Cluster Trap is available but I don't know if I want a trapper by then hahaha.
"
xDeicidium wrote:
"
TherosPherae wrote:
"
xDeicidium wrote:

1. I don't have the currency to get trap gloves or frostferno at the moment so I'm thinking of just using a Tabula all the way and changing links for just bosses. If that's the case, do you have something in mind about what's the best link for bosses?

2. Yeah, I tried starting both and Shadow gets AoF way to late for my taste.

Also, while leveling, EH is so strong when you have the needed uniques early on. I plan to switch to trap until Cluster Trap is available but I don't know if I want a trapper by then hahaha.

I'd have the normal clearing setup in your Tabula and the singletarget setup without slower projectiles in a Deerstalker until you can grab some trap gloves - those should still be pretty cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info