Might From Within. GC mine carry. All content/HC viable.

"
Deadlyshine wrote:

https://pastebin.com/Q5ndfV1z

All the stats you listed show up for me in your PoB. Make sure you have correct skill selected and are looking at the right lines.
Well I’ve put in more than 1200 fusings trying to 6l the shavs. Could have easily just bought a 6l instead, too late now tho.
I’m glad those helms exist because it gives a way to get around shit luck with 6l’ing. If only I could find one with two lvl 22 supports
how do u deal with mana issues? gc mines uses so much mana............
Ign: Zanosaur

suggest this as a good budget option once you transition to low life. its about half the pob dps of my 'gain x as x' shaper stick, but its also like 7-8chaos instead of 1-2ex+, and the permanent onslaught is friggin amazing for general mapping and uber lab. trust me you wont need more dps than what this gives for uber lab or anything up to like t14 (i'll seehow shitty guardians is with this later once i get my boot enchant..25 uber labs and counting yay!)

just keeping it in a weapon swap may be good enuf for mapping, ive just been too lazy to level up duplicate gems.

if i was a wealthier man i'd try to corrupt this for a cull strike.
"
rozakk wrote:

suggest this as a good budget option once you transition to low life. its about half the pob dps of my 'gain x as x' shaper stick, but its also like 7-8chaos instead of 1-2ex+, and the permanent onslaught is friggin amazing for general mapping and uber lab. trust me you wont need more dps than what this gives for uber lab or anything up to like t14 (i'll seehow shitty guardians is with this later once i get my boot enchant..25 uber labs and counting yay!)

just keeping it in a weapon swap may be good enuf for mapping, ive just been too lazy to level up duplicate gems.

if i was a wealthier man i'd try to corrupt this for a cull strike.

compared to the build of the OP it decreases its dmg output by about 25-30% (about 50k hit per mine less). For my current gear i don't lose much dmg with it, but i got only 1 gain x as x dmg (with 2 you lose big time).

I usually farm low lvl maps with brightbeak. GC usually has enough dmg output to instakill all (maybe some rare not) and with brightbeaks attackspeed, you can shieldcharge faster through map than with the dreadbeak imo.
just tried shaper for the first time ever (im a noob i know), and man was it easy with this build, deathless first attempt lol. i actually had a lot harder time with corrupted phoenix and minotaur maps (fight gets so messy the last 20%);chimera is stupid easy for this build too.

so how much harder is uber elder,i assume lots? since i just killed shaper i only just now got to the quest 'lure elder to the center of the map' not sure how to do this but presumably push influence there (tho previously i never was able to put elder influence on a guardian map, didnt even know that was possible)
"
rozakk wrote:
just tried shaper for the first time ever (im a noob i know), and man was it easy with this build, deathless first attempt lol. i actually had a lot harder time with corrupted phoenix and minotaur maps (fight gets so messy the last 20%);chimera is stupid easy for this build too.

so how much harder is uber elder,i assume lots? since i just killed shaper i only just now got to the quest 'lure elder to the center of the map' not sure how to do this but presumably push influence there (tho previously i never was able to put elder influence on a guardian map, didnt even know that was possible)

Nice, gz on first kill! Uber Elder is quite a bit harder. It's pretty easy with this build, but takes practice. There are probably guides on youtube on how to spawn him.
The skilltree in the PoB-Link for your endgame-char doesnt work for me. Maybe you can fix it. Thanks for the guide anyways. I might try this in flashback
"
The skilltree in the PoB-Link for your endgame-char doesnt work for me. Maybe you can fix it. Thanks for the guide anyways. I might try this in flashback

Works for me
https://pastebin.com/cMs3MD0M
https://pastebin.com/V2sCuCW9
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
rozakk wrote:

Nice, gz on first kill! Uber Elder is quite a bit harder. It's pretty easy with this build, but takes practice. There are probably guides on youtube on how to spawn him.

ok ive blown 2 frag sets on the fight so far (but only 4 portals each time -my greed stops me from letting a potential watchers eye not happen so i always pay for clear at end lol - and no watchers eye yet of course). and granted it takes me longer to practice it because i keep paying for clears. but ive gotten it to about 25% annd ive noticed the following -

- seems pretty smooth the first 50ish %
- once i die, its a damn unraveling. my next several deathscome extremely quickyl because I cant get back into the fight with all the overwhelming shit going on
- i get way more degens and shaper zones all over the place than u. im guessing thats just a speed related issue
- it usually starts to fall apart when i get caught in an elder slow (and shaper is doing some crap at the same time)

i cant tell if im closeor not because the fight seems to get a lot lot harder in the 2nd half lol

edit -i have about 1k es less than u but i dont think thats the make or break here
Last edited by rozakk on Aug 3, 2018, 12:19:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info