Might From Within. GC mine carry. All content/HC viable.

"
rozakk wrote:

my question is this - i still havent managed to 6l my shavs so is it ok to keep using the quasi 6l in the helm? tryin to figure out if i should just give up and try to come up with a useful 5l for the shavs instead if there is such a think.

also need flask help.

my dps seems pretty good now,e ven tho its like less than half urs im already steamrolling stuff. my main problem is dying

Keep using the helmet until 6l Shavs. Get Taste of Hate - will help survive and boost damage. Keep your flasks/fortify up. Watch the VOD of me mapping - may be you will notice something i do differently.
"
Deadlyshine wrote:
Why did you choose for pathfinder (you move a bit faster yeah), but is inquisitor not better for the penetration and the extra multi? Or occultist for another curse, no stun (cheaper than chayula, only missing life conversion to ES) and extra ES regen (maybe my favorite for this build)

As Sevacant pointed out - i want flask sustain. Some attack/move speed is also nice. But yea, Inquis would give a nice damage boost if that is what you are after.
Has anyone tried this and a sabo LL GC miner and could tell me what feels better? Doesn't the reduced mine laying speed feels too clunky or is it fine?
I'm still new to PoB, but my dmg is still pretty far off from OP. I can find these differences, but I don't see how to configure PoB for this:
- might of the meek (crit chance 2x don't show up in my calcs tab) - added in same spot as OP
- pure talent (crit chance don't show up in my calcs tab) - added in same spot as OP
- Arcane surge (cast speed don't show up in my calcs tab)

Anyone know how to add these stats?

And another question, is it hard to achieve double dmg as extra cold/chaos by crafting?

And last question, in your video you are starting to regen ES so fast after taking dmg, for me it takes about a sec before it starts. How do you do that?
Last edited by Deadlyshine on Jul 20, 2018, 6:29:46 AM
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
rozakk wrote:

my question is this - i still havent managed to 6l my shavs so is it ok to keep using the quasi 6l in the helm? tryin to figure out if i should just give up and try to come up with a useful 5l for the shavs instead if there is such a think.

also need flask help.

my dps seems pretty good now,e ven tho its like less than half urs im already steamrolling stuff. my main problem is dying

Keep using the helmet until 6l Shavs. Get Taste of Hate - will help survive and boost damage. Keep your flasks/fortify up. Watch the VOD of me mapping - may be you will notice something i do differently.

Hi thanks for the response! What do u think of my boot enchant - 10% chance to shock, freeze or ignite. That any good for us? I’m having shit luck trying to get the crit or pen enchants

Hey watched some of ur stream but what’s ur strategy for keeping fortify up? I’m not seeing a good window to do it between spamming mines . I think part of the problem could be my slow mine laying speed (using remote mine support in Helm) and slow attack speed weapon. I may get some attack speed abyss jewels just to experiment.

One thing I noticed with this build there isn’t much room for spare jewels in ur tree - between two mights, two energies , a pure talent and a prismatic jewel, I’m looking at lvl 96+ for a spare jewel slot to cover deficiencies.

M🤖🤖
Last edited by rozakk on Jul 19, 2018, 4:08:17 PM

Got this shavs, think its worth dropping one of the supports for a lvl 4 empower since +1 affects that too? if so which one would you drop?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
rozakk wrote:

Hi thanks for the response! What do u think of my boot enchant - 10% chance to shock, freeze or ignite. That any good for us? I’m having shit luck trying to get the crit or pen enchants

Hey watched some of ur stream but what’s ur strategy for keeping fortify up? I’m not seeing a good window to do it between spamming mines . I think part of the problem could be my slow mine laying speed (using remote mine support in Helm) and slow attack speed weapon. I may get some attack speed abyss jewels just to experiment.

One thing I noticed with this build there isn’t much room for spare jewels in ur tree - between two mights, two energies , a pure talent and a prismatic jewel, I’m looking at lvl 96+ for a spare jewel slot to cover deficiencies.

M🤖🤖

That enchant is no good. No benefit at all. Boot enchants are pretty easy to get (there is only like 10-15 of them), just give it a couple more tries.

I usually shield charge through pack more or less same time as i detonate mines (slightly after). You can try getting Scion jewel on the right going through attack speed instead of spell damage, honestly i should do that as well.
"
demondied1 wrote:

Got this shavs, think its worth dropping one of the supports for a lvl 4 empower since +1 affects that too? if so which one would you drop?

Empower4 is tiny bit better than Hypothermia. You should really just check PoB for stuff like that :)
"
Deadlyshine wrote:
I'm still new to PoB, but my dmg is still pretty far off from OP. I can find these differences, but I don't see how to configure PoB for this:
- might of the meek (crit chance 2x don't show up in my calcs tab) - added in same spot as OP
- pure talent (crit chance don't show up in my calcs tab) - added in same spot as OP

And another question, is it hard to achieve double dmg as extra cold/chaos by crafting?

And last question, in your video you are starting to regen ES so fast after taking dmg, for me it takes about a sec before it starts. How do you do that?

Link your PoB.
It does not have to be cold+chaos. Any added as x works. Double t1 is somewhat hard. Double t2 is not too bad. There should be plenty of good weapons for sale at this point.
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
Deadlyshine wrote:

Link your PoB.
It does not have to be cold+chaos. Any added as x works. Double t1 is somewhat hard. Double t2 is not too bad. There should be plenty of good weapons for sale at this point.

https://pastebin.com/Q5ndfV1z
Last edited by Deadlyshine on Jul 20, 2018, 9:22:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info