Hello, I'd Like to Share My Build With You
I Am Asking For Your Understanding, Because This Is My First Guide
Carefully Read The Entire Guide Before You Decide To Make This Build!
Strengths & Weaknesses
+ My Build Allows You To Use 11 Aura's + 2 Curse
+ Due To "Shavronne's Revelation" There Is No Need To Use "Coruscating Elixir"
+ The Total Cost Of The Build Is More Or Less 25-35 Exalted Orb's
+ Easy To Find Party / Team Exp
- You Are Not Able To Exp Alone
Information About My Character In My EQ / Gear
98 LvL - 502 Int - 170 Stre - 187 Dex
1. Energy Shield 8967
2. Energy Shield Recharge Per Second 5469,9
3. Energy Shield Regeneration Per Second 493,2
4. Fire Resistance 81 (94%) "With Aura"
5. Cold Resistance 81 (125%) "With Aura"
6. Light Resistance 82 (108%) "With Aura"
Gems - Links
1. "Helmet" - Purity of Lightning + Purity of Ice + Purity of Fire + Enlighten LvL 3
2. "Sword" - Shield Charge + Reduced Mana Support + Faster Attacks Support
3. "Gloves" -- Blasphemy Support + Projectile Weakness + Elemental Weakness + Enlighten LvL 3
4. "Boots" - Nothing (Free Gem's Spot, You Can Level Gems Here)
5. "Body Armour" - Grace + Vaal Discipline + Increased Duration + Vitality + Vaal Haste + Enlighten LvL 4
1. "Helmet" Alpha's Howl
2. "Sword" Ephemeral Edge, Dusk Blade
"2nd Choice Hand Weapon" Brightbeak War Hammer Super Fast Shield Charge
3. "Amulet" Presence of Chayula
4. "Shield" Prism Guardian
5. "Ring's" Shavronne's Revelation On Right Slot + 2nd "Elreon Ring" With "-6 To Total Mana Cost of Skill"
6. "Body Armour" Shavronne's Wrappings 6L
7. "Boots" Skyforth
8. "Gloves" Any Gloves With Int + Energy Shield
9. "Belt" Bated Breath
1. Quicksilver Flask - With Increased Movement Speed
2. Jade Flask - With Immunity To Bleed
3. Stibinite Flask - With Immunity To Ignite
4. Rumi's Concoction
5. Kiara's Determination
1. Energy From Within, Cobalt Jewel
2. Conqueror's Efficiency, Crimson Jewel
3. All Others Jewels Pick Maximum ES + HP + Resistance
If You Can Afford To Buy
If U Have Those 2 Mods In Watcher's Eye You Can Swap (Elreon Ring With -Mana Cost And Use Dex + Es Legacy)
"Dex + Es + Es%" (And You Can Remove +30 Dex From The Tree And Add More Es)
Ascendancy Class Necromancer
1. Minion Damage, Cast Speed
2. Commander of Darkness
This Is Everything You Need, But You Can Add
3. Minion Damage, Skill Duration
4. Puppet Master
5. Minion Damage, Skill Duration
6. Mistress of Sacrifice
7. Minion Damage And life
As In Any Auramancer KILL ALL !
Soul Of Lunaris And Soul Of Ryslatha
Skill Tree Level 100 3.6
Link To Character
For More Info Contact Me in Game: PikusQQ Or Leave A Message Here
If You Want to Support Me Check This Thread
Check Also My Twitch
Last edited by PikusQ on Apr 17, 2019, 5:27:57 PM
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2018, 9:47:24 AM
on Jun 29, 2018, 12:20:50 AM
I think currently Scion is better for aurabot, but Witch still viable.
You can check my builds and give some thoughts.
[3.3] Scion Aurabot with Shavronnes - 14 Auras 3 Curses
[3.3] SCION AuraBot Immune to Chaos CI (Chaos Inoculation) - 13 Auras 3 Curses
on Jul 24, 2018, 11:51:50 AM
Skyforth is a waste IMO, you can get much more defenses with 1 less aura and using Sin Trek and ES ring. I.e. remove a chaos aura from sword, equip a Brightbeak, anyway with destroying of poison builds in 3.0 chaos damage isn't that strong.
Scion is probably better. 10% aura effect, 10% physical mitigation, more skill points vs 30% INCREASED damage. I think you will get even more damage from 10% aura effectiveness.
Enfeeble is better curse than Elemental Weakness, you also could support the curses with Enhance (it is really great with TC and Enfeeble, could be tricky with reservation.
I recommend to use Watcher's Eye with -Mana Cost mod instead of Elreon Ring.
Anyway, good build, nice to see someone making a good old auramancer build with Shavronne's and not that stupid armour without chaos immunity. Shavronne's is best choice.
on Jul 28, 2018, 9:54:04 PM
1st. Do not forget about "Witch"
Auras you Cast grant 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies
You and Allies affected by your Auras have +20% to all Elemental Resistances
You and Allies deal 30% increased Damage while affected by Auras you Cast
2nd. "Enfeeble is better curse than Elemental Weakness??"
Enfeble = Cursed enemies deal (21-30)% less Damage
Cursed enemies have -(21-30)% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Elemental Weakness = Cursed enemies have -(20-39)% to Elemental Resistances
A auramancer is based on (anger / wrath) = elemental damage (+ i had enchantment in alpha's howl)
3rd. Watcher's Eye (clarity mana cost?) this is cheepest good (Clarity / Discipline)
(40 Ex Start Price)
Is Scion Better ? I Dnt Know This Is Simple My Version Of Auramancer ;) (Semi-Cheep) Good Auramancer For "Witch With Shav"
In the future, I want to do more such a guides, but atm i do not have currency
Thank You For The Kind Words ;)
Last edited by PikusQ on Aug 2, 2018, 5:22:04 PM
on Aug 2, 2018, 5:09:54 PM