Evolution, Christian Darwin's Theory, Now Proven Wrong

Darwin was a Christian.

He came up with a theory of how life may be evolving.

We all know what that theory is.

Lots of people with zero education in the matter believe whatever some teacher told them.

First they told people we evolved from monkeys, then apes.

They decided we evolved from goo way before that, "probably".

Whatever you want to believe on this issue, certain absolute facts exist on the matter.

1) scientists have recorded hundreds of millions of fossils over the past century+.

2) Not a single case of species evolving into other species exists. Only species are shown in the fossil record.

3) minor changes in a species, such as variations of dogs, do not produce new species, ever.

4) life can't exist without the genetic code, and the genetic code can't be produced and used, without life (we're not talking scientific recreation).

5) the human body systems as an example, has such things as veins, blood, lungs, brain, nervous system, eyes, bones etc (not all are "needed", i'm just listing now), and for any given one of these things in your body, or part of your body, they require other systems in your body to exist. Hence...

6) how do you evolve blood, without a heart? Or veins, without blood? Or, how do you evolve a human eye, with all the ultra complex things it does, just "by chance"... or did some ancient organism just want the eye to move, be fed with blood, adjust to light intensity, have electrical pathways to a brain, etc etc etc ?

No matter what you believe on evolution, the good Christian's theory of evolution, has over the years mainly because of the chicken/egg effect of genetic coding/need for body, been proven, wrong, but the fossil record is the other main reason it is a lie. Not one, single, case, of species evolving, ever.

The only thing such promoters of evolution have to show out of billions of fossils dug up and hundreds of millions on record, are the vaguest notions of a maybe possible case of evolution.

No missing link, no proof, genetics vs body need, and the most complicated things on earth in our bodies, somehow "just evolved"... pathetic science.

Evolution is a fake news science.

Almost as fake as the knee jerk belief in a big fat bang, with zero evidence, whatsoever, that there was a bang, or 3 bangs, or 589,983 bangs, or where that bang occurred, how far away, what direction even etc etc

But oooooooooh how people instantly believe the big bang.

Big bang, like with evolution, another Christian came up with.

Real scientists, can admit when they are wrong.

Evolution, is fake science proven wrong.

Time to stop believing the cartoons of it happening that people show you, because fossils just can't show what they want them to frame for frame.

Lizards can't flap their arms and grow feathers... blind things don't just randomly sprout eyeballs... and a complex genetic code wasn't randomly constructed by goo.

God is...

Now I'm off to go make some In God We Trust American currency.

With my brain that didn't "just evolve, cuz" (laughable science)

Last bumped on Jul 20, 2018, 9:34:56 PM

Pokemon disagrees
I dont see any any key!
I dont see any any key!
Wow, the guy who invented the big bang theory was a Catholic priest, who was also an officer who served in WW1.

Talk about a full life, well lived.
Good luck on your troll thread OP. If this really is genuine it's a prime example of one of the biggest problems in American society right now. People like this who are too ignorant and/or stupid to understand things just assume they know better than experts or people who actually know what they're talking about. Basically all of OP's premises are based on ignorance and are false. The only one that might be correct is 1).
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Cool, now prove God exist and change your name please templars were satanist worshipers.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 28, 2018, 3:10:01 PM
That's a whole lot of words to say nothing at all. I would like to hear your theory on how everything was created. Make sure to be thorough in your proof with facts backing up everything.
"
Khoranth wrote:
Wow, the guy who invented the big bang theory was a Catholic priest, who was also an officer who served in WW1.

Talk about a full life, well lived.

The difference between a real scientist, like Darwin and the big bang theory inventor were, and a person just spewing what others tell them to think on science, is that a real scientifically minded person, admits when they are wrong based on the science.

The problem with big bang theory people is they can't take it as just a very unsubstantiated (100%) theory, like the guy made it up as.... they have to pretend now that actually the science is there to back it.

Or evolution.

Darwin didn't have hundreds of millions of fossils on record... if he had, he would be laughing at the cartoons of evolution people have to use, instead of the actual fossils.

Thankfully not all scientists in the world are this lock step, and fake news.

Real science exists, but yes, the Christian who invented the big bang theory, lived a very great life.

Pretty sure he's laughing somewhere about the fake science created in his name though on the big bang... such as "all matter popped out in less than 1 second"... like any of these lying scientists has even the tiniest, slightest clue.

Evolution, is even worse... mankind by chance, eyeballs by chance, bird feathers by chance...

Be as pathetic as some alien race thinking cars evolved from bicycles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info