[3.5] SCION AuraBot Immune to Chaos CI (Chaos Inoculation) - 14 Auras 3 Curses

lul i have both shav and victarious . so ez
promise victario build is expensive than shav build . lel . thiz jewel is hot for 3.3 xD
9k es / 15 aura / 2 curse aura xD / hard to get 11k like u :( ( lv 27 wrath / hatred / anger / vit / purity of elemenal ) - discpline 23 - vaal gems lv 20 :(
https://imgur.com/a/MuzHzX4
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Aug 24, 2018, 3:02:24 AM
Hello I'm interrested in your build and I have a question :

What do you put in Darkness Enthroned ?

Thanks.
"
shuruga2 wrote:

Thanks.

two 1% jewels, like these (ES & Dex are important; ES vastly more important than dex.)

Don't be shocked at how much just the ES jewel costs, WITHOUT THE CORRUPTION. At least it's much less than the watcher's eye xD

Last edited by bvanharjr on Aug 24, 2018, 4:50:56 PM
Deal with the phys mitigation or this will be obsoleted when 3.4 rolls out. Same goes with Shavs. Blood Magic is REQUIRED.
shav < vic so we can drop blood magic and change into CI / much better for boost dps / problem is we need to drop A LOT OF ( 99-100% ) ENERGY SHIELD REGEN PER SEC / to use vic / that the only problem / but with vaal skill / rumi with 40% block / and maybe drop some jewel + es and use +4 % block with 1% jewel / max block 75 ? hmmm / better way to be tanky
"
shuruga2 wrote:

Thanks.

I have 2 abyss jewels with +Energy Shield and -1% reduced mana reserved.

Just get some abyss jewels and use alteration orb on it till you get +ES or buy random abyss jewels with + ES and them vaal them.
Usualy i get 1 good corruption in every 20, that cost me around 1 chaos per jewel + 1 vaal, in total is 20 chaos + 20 vaals.
https://imgur.com/a/QxINzTN im done xD
clar lv 1
purity of ele / deter lv 21
all curse aura lv 21
Dis / grace lv 25
anger / vit /hatred / haste wrath lv 27
neez to work with dual corrup item / gem xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info