[3.3] CI HoWA ⚡Lightning Strike⚡ By Paige - Guardians/Shaper | Curse Immune | Tri Curse | Off Meta

"
coops00 wrote:
Hello Paige

i have been looking for some ideas to respec my Guardian in Incursion when I hit 100, I just seen your stream you have some nice well written guides and content, have you considered any Melee Elemental hit builds this league?

I did, but I never got around to any yet. Mainly because of how overplayed the skill is currently.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
can u check my items and tell me what could I improve? i just respeced into this build so far im liking it , I just need the flasks , outside of that what else can I improve I have 2ex budget to spend
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
coops00 wrote:
Hello Paige

i have been looking for some ideas to respec my Guardian in Incursion when I hit 100, I just seen your stream you have some nice well written guides and content, have you considered any Melee Elemental hit builds this league?

I did, but I never got around to any yet. Mainly because of how overplayed the skill is currently.

Ranged ele hit is, Melee is not
"
gucarva wrote:
can u check my items and tell me what could I improve? i just respeced into this build so far im liking it , I just need the flasks , outside of that what else can I improve I have 2ex budget to spend

20/20 gems, and then Ele Weakness gloves on hit, and a better rolled claw/astrametis.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Do I max CWDT set up with immortal call so I don't die to big physical hits? Or should I do a lower level on the CWDT?

"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Do I max CWDT set up with immortal call so I don't die to big physical hits? Or should I do a lower level on the CWDT?

I maxed it because i linked it to enfeeble and other things.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I'm going to have to buy those really nice jewels you got there.
oh yeah im enjoying with this build

and i have question

what about using multistrike?

instead of dmg on full life or lightning pene :)?
"
bulsara wrote:
oh yeah im enjoying with this build

and i have question

what about using multistrike?

instead of dmg on full life or lightning pene :)?

Thanks, it's definitely an option, maybe not quite as optimal.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
...again
Last edited by blessez on Mar 26, 2020, 1:55:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info