[3.3] CI HoWA ⚡Lightning Strike⚡ By Paige - Guardians/Shaper | Curse Immune | Tri Curse | Off Meta

"
Celeran wrote:
When i saw this on stream i had to try it, Thank you for guide!!

Thank you. (:
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
So I am not sure what I did wrong but my resists are off:

Fire Max: 52%
Cold Max 58%
Lightning Max: 58%

I have over 90% of each.

Thanks for the help ahead of time.
"
Squared19 wrote:

Cold Max 58%

I have over 90% of each.

You may have been running an Ele Weakness map. Or - Max Res map.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jun 28, 2018, 2:14:35 AM
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Squared19 wrote:

Cold Max 58%

I have over 90% of each.

I meant to put in here while in my H/O
"
Squared19 wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Squared19 wrote:

Cold Max 58%

I have over 90% of each.

I meant to put in here while in my H/O

Can you take a screenshot of your defense tab showing resistances please.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
How did you level this build and when do you recommend switching to CI. And what links should I run on a 5-link til i get 6
"
mrbawjangles wrote:
How did you level this build and when do you recommend switching to CI. And what links should I run on a 5-link til i get 6

This character has been a handful of different builds this league. I'd level as maybe even Lightning Strike or something, switch to CI once you can afford it, usually after act 10 I recommend.

"Gems are listed in order of importance, so if you're running a 5L, you'll be dropping Lightning Penetration."

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jun 28, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
Time for another Paige build.
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Time for another Paige build.

Best of luck! (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hello Paige

i have been looking for some ideas to respec my Guardian in Incursion when I hit 100, I just seen your stream you have some nice well written guides and content, have you considered any Melee Elemental hit builds this league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info