[3.4 HC] Orion's 3 Totem Ele-Hit (includes non-conversion variation for 3.4)

Hello, I personally still like the Conversion over the non.

I'm using it and I reworked it a bit and still smashes stuff

The paper value is about 15k less than the old one but you will get around the same dmg.

Only hard thing is getting a +6 or +8 frostferno can be very costly but worth in the long run.
Tbh I am enjoying this variation more. The chill/freeze has been especially nice on delve runs, and the damage may actually math out a little better now, given all the skill points freed up for taking extra damage and attack speed nodes. As always, ymmv.

-O
Looks good and solid may try it later on.

I'm not so sure about the minion side tho over there u only get stats from Spiritual aid node at least that's what it shows on panner.
Spiritual aid and spiritual command give you benefit from ALL nodes. both per POB and tooltip. Also from a bone helm ;>

-O

any chance this would be good for that build?

These are few things i have on right now

Also, do you think extra meeks would boost the area's with lots of smaller node would be better for dmg?

just picked up +3 bow

Last edited by fluffyhamster on Sep 5, 2018, 11:26:30 PM
My totems are dying too fast in high tier maps if they have any nasty mod, i know there is a few totem passives which i am not using but i don't think it will make a big difference because even my decoy get deleted in 1 second while linked with the resistance gem support
Last edited by Must4Die on Sep 6, 2018, 12:01:44 AM
I just converted myself over to your build I'm using for items right now is

seem just as strong as my other worked conversion one it's not bad at all. pretty solid build
Last edited by fluffyhamster on Sep 6, 2018, 1:48:53 AM
Hey,

Im pretty new but love the look of your build.

But would you recommend any changes for a non-HC character?
re: totems dying

Get their rezzes over 70%. They start with 40%. If you follow my tree they will be at 66. Add one totem res jewel to that and it makes a big difference. The other bit may be playstyle. Try summoning totems one at a time in different parts of the fight, placing your enemies in a crossfire where they cant get at more than one totem with an aoe attack. I have taken this build up to t16s with all mods without significant difficulty.

Re recommendations for sc chars:

I don't really play SC, but if you don't care that much about the extra (hc level) sustain from Slayer overleech, I might try trading in the slayer ascendency on raider, go path of the raider (instead of marauder) and take pure damage nodes at the ranger start through bow mastery and aspect of the eagle. You will still have an sc-level of sustain from the chieftain ascendancy alone. That said, not dying is still the best dps. The chieftain/slayer ascendancy combo with totems is (imo) some of the best sustain in the game.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Sep 6, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info