Question: Is 7% IQ better than 87% IR?

"
V3mpa1N wrote:
Oh lord please dont say you mean the 500 map video.

It holds absolutely zero fact value.
Only thing it shows is what he got from a bunch of maps.

If i would do 500 maps without helmet and 500 without boots would you start running without boots if i got better loot from the 500 maps i did barefoot?

Answer me this..
How many strongboxes with +1000% iir have you opened and did you ever get anything good from them?

The more maps you run the more exact result you get, thats nothing you can argue against.
One map says very little, but as you keep doing maps overtime the result gets very precisely.

When it comes to strongboxes its like someone told me for quite some time ago, 2000% rarity of what ?, no one knows the base rarity of theese boxes, but they are definately not the same as monsters got.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2010680

Not the biggest fact based post, but no one is like, yea well rarity simply is that bad
500 maps is waaay too low to speak of any sort of comparison.

The items are so extremely rare.

Just a few days ago i read about doctor drops and someone got 2 in 100 maps but another one had done 600 without seeing a single one.

So if he did 1000 maps and got 7 or so exalts in total.. try to calculate the odds of a mob dropping an exalt

This is exactly why you can see 2 exalts drop in 100 maps with 0 iiq but then 0 in 200 maps with lots of iiq.

To get real valuable data we would need to run several thousands of maps to rule out luck and start seeing actual results.

About those strongboxes..
They have close to 2000% iir.
So every item it drops when opened will be affected by that multiplier.

Last edited by V3mpa1N on Jun 27, 2018, 5:57:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info