3.3 [Hybrid MoM Crit Arc Totem Hierophant] 3.34Mil Shaper DPS - Atziri's Reflection / Cowards Legacy

I dunno how you can arrive to 3m dps, however playing totems is not a "con's"

how to say, i play with a sword. pro's: playing with swords. con's: playing with swords... lol someone like swords, someone not.
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Hi, I had a fun go at this build in earlier. I had to budget it a bit, but I feel it should make a solid league starter. The totem mechanic is really nice for gauntlets and maybe chasing a mine cart?

I'm not sure of names, but to those who are wondering what budget changes I make:

There's a unlucky while cursed belt that I find to be quite nice. Reduced curse effect ring - there's a unique and later shaped(?) ring. Atziri's Mirror. All cheap in trade.
How do i spend the skills when the nodes have moved around for 3.4? Would be nice to see a level 30 tree. Do i rush ancestral bond?
Hi,

When I import the pastbin content, POB show only level 2 skill tree.
Does it work for someone else ?

Regards
have not been able to update this for 3.4 yet, sorry guys. i'll get to it shortly after league start.
Hi,

still no pastbin update ?

Regards
How do you get enough Dex for that Reflection when templar tree is lacking of that?
"
Krompir wrote:
Hi,

still no pastbin update ?

Regards

yeah i would loce a pastebin update :(
Up to update pastebin please, grinding currency for the shield from the start of the league xD
Hi,

i have the build running and the damage is insane.
One shotted T15 Elder and so on...this char can really rush through any map

Only problem is the mitigation in delve, there u get oneshotted if u do not concentrate... i have no optimized gear at all but u can check my char: moshner for my passives

update: Just killed Uber Elder with the build .. died 4 times.. but finally killed them.. yeah, not the best char for uber but not the worst either - run around and hope that u do not get hit from to much stuff .. as already mentioned the damage is not the problem .. it is the low life and mitigation

Last edited by UglyOwl on Sep 21, 2018, 5:57:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info