[3.3] ST Ci HoWA Deadeye | Shaper Uber Atziri Uber Elder down

"
PandaZeus wrote:
dam.. thats weird.. was planning my gear in POB and I should have about 6k ES but when I equiped everything its only 5.4k and level 90 wts?

Lower level discipline? Idk I would have to see everything for myself. Hope you're enjoying the build otherwise :p
Is all energy shield + intelligence gear really expensive or am i just searching wrong? :P
"
Is all energy shield + intelligence gear really expensive or am i just searching wrong? :P

Shouldn't be too expensive but I haven't really checked prices. You can pm me in game and I can try to help if you want
Would you consider this HC viable?
"
Shnarf_Flarf wrote:

I'm going to level this in IHC, I think this would be viable but not as a raider or deadeye.

Either go occultist or Scion for the occultist+raider ascendancy, we need stun immunity.

Es gear is really cheap atm on IHC, even with all int on it.

I guess I'll see when I start getting into t5/t10 maps if its viable or rip, but it feels viable :)
"
matrim423 wrote:
"
Shnarf_Flarf wrote:

I'm going to level this in IHC, I think this would be viable but not as a raider or deadeye.

Either go occultist or Scion for the occultist+raider ascendancy, we need stun immunity.

Es gear is really cheap atm on IHC, even with all int on it.

I guess I'll see when I start getting into t5/t10 maps if its viable or rip, but it feels viable :)

100% agree here. GL!
YIKES, my dumbass completely forgot that you need stun immunity with CI, and I'm already a level 65 Deadeye in HC... I could maybe use eye of chayula, but then I'm losing out on a lot of damage from not using Astramentis.
Last edited by Shnarf_Flarf on Jul 6, 2018, 3:55:47 AM
"
Shnarf_Flarf wrote:
YIKES, my dumbass completely forgot that you need stun immunity with CI, and I'm already a level 65 Deadeye in HC... I could maybe use eye of chayula, but then I'm losing out on a lot of damage from not using Astramentis.

You could find a way to work in Unwavering Stance on the tree but then no evading, up to you at this point. I hope it works out! :D
"
akzm wrote:
"
Shnarf_Flarf wrote:

You could find a way to work in Unwavering Stance on the tree but then no evading, up to you at this point. I hope it works out! :D

Would you consider Astramentis to be required? Might just re-level another character if so. Sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure it out.
How did you deal with the slow/degen form Uber Elder ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info