Streamer Interview - Zizaran

Logout macros are a major turn off. Just saying. "Try to log out less than you do" ;)
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

Hey Narkofix, would you care to give any examples of other people's builds I've stolen and claimed as my own? Every time I've looked at another persons profile or anything similar I always specifically say and link to their profile / guide, for example when I looked at Dan's Life Righteous Fire guide when I couldn't do Uber Elder on Low Life Righteous fire (Not enough regen) And then I repeatedly mentioned I copied his build.

When I was looking for a good lab farmer Pressstarttopaws had a really good bladeflurry build that she suggested I use so I used that and promoted her and her guide for that.

MartyPoE had a KB Guide I promoted because I didn't make time to make one when I was playing it.

Do you have any examples of builds I have 'stolen'? Most of the time I always make my own builds, after playing the game for 13000 hours (10k~ which are streamed that you can see on twinge.tv a stat website) there's not that much mystery / difficulty in making builds, and most optimised builds for a certain skillgem should be exactly the same unless they have differences such as more optimised for hardcore or softcore.

As for your other comment, I've never had people farming for me, I play with friends and we try to compete on the ladder so we share all our resources, that's pretty normal, I have my community discord open so you can try to find other players to play with if you do not have anyone else to play with at the moment, people are very friendly there. I'm now trying out SSF for a change of pace and finding it quite enjoyable, but I also liked for example playing with havoc where we farmed him a headhunter and I tried playing support for the first time.

Don't worry mate people simply love to criticize others but they'll never have ball to show themself.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Logout macros are a major turn off. Just saying. "Try to log out less than you do" ;)

That's like saying showing up to a Math test with a calculator is a major turnoff.
@Zizaran ingame
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

That's like saying showing up to a Math test with a calculator is a major turnoff.

Using a calculator in a Math test? Unethical!
Solo self solving all the time btw...
Im at that stage now. Bit of panic mode after study. Dont really know what to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info