[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Hello, did this as league starter, killed uber lab/yellow & red elder and shaper, but sometimes feels like i dont have that damage (yes, I use vaal reave/double strike)...

maybe its just a good mapper/cleaner with reave, but for endgame boss will take long fights to kill...if u have time u can gearcheck me for some advices(DreamReaperAF)

tyvm, happy holydays!
Last edited by matheus18 on Dec 27, 2018, 8:21:19 AM
Hello
I switch to 6l The Perfect Form, droping Ruthless Support and im playing with Reave + Inc area of effect and Blade Flurry + Conc Effect for bosses
Also added steel rings and - Witchfire flask + Quartz Flask

ive done all the content (a little bit struggle with uber elder becouse i dont have enough expirience in that fight)
For mega hard t16 maps im using Blade flurry with inc Aoe and it is a joke, just 1shot everything

This is my pob
https://pastebin.com/sUcsNFb3
Last edited by Adei127 on Dec 27, 2018, 2:46:30 PM
Bought a 6l The Perfect form too, after 200chromas got a 4red 2green and i try blade flurry with deadly ailment dont know if it will work (dont want to try to have a another 4l 1green 1blue or a 5l red and 1l green lol).
Hello, it's great to hear that build is in good shape. As I wrote, I started another build in this league, but I think I will do it again. I like the idea of playing Blade Flurry and I think that I will go in this direction, after all playing with same skill on map and bosses is a great option. And more range BF gives us extra safe play, of course I will share here progress and finally edit guide if the whole thing check.

I am also considering changing the Ascendancy for Champion, I will lose the block but I will gain a lot to general defense as considering that every small point gives us evasion. Of course, we will also lose explosions, but these can be obtained thanks to Haemophilia gloves. Will see, it the same class so there is no problem with respec.

@ Adei127 I would like to ask how build deals with the syndicate on difficult T15 + maps and on the final boss of the syndicate?

Best wishes and happy new year!
Last edited by loczek123 on Dec 31, 2018, 6:50:17 PM
Will the build get more updates? Im interested in trying it.
wich map should i shape for this build?
Hi

I followed this build, and in the description about defence you say that you have a base evasion of 13009. With a evade chance of 48 %. At the moment I only have 5442 base evasion, with an evade chance of 31 %.

Where does that hich evasion rating come from? Which items are responsible for it?

Thanks

Rifleman
"
TheRifleman wrote:
Hi

I followed this build, and in the description about defence you say that you have a base evasion of 13009. With a evade chance of 48 %. At the moment I only have 5442 base evasion, with an evade chance of 31 %.

Where does that hich evasion rating come from? Which items are responsible for it?

Thanks

Rifleman

I think I found the problem. Do you use Vaal Grace? Cause if you don't enable the normal Grace aura in PoB it doesn't count it.
Last edited by noseke on Jan 15, 2019, 2:42:08 PM
By god, that's it, thank you very much! (i'm afraid i'm stupid)

Does anyone know what are good boots/gloves or a helmet for this build?

Thanks!

Rifleman
How do you deal with reserved mana with the added Herald of purity?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info