[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

hi!. I Just have to use a old account to tell u this! Thank u very much. I been following old build for ages. Them had really nice idea but since its been outdated i felt kinda empty cause dont like any other builds and this one its suit me really great. Keep it Updated please ! really great. btw: if u can add some leveling guide on this also that would be great!
Hello, i've been following this build for a while now, it works great until lvl 90. I got better stuff than you and yet i get stuck T14-t15, there is absolutly noway you do shaper with this build i don't believe it. good day
"
Zerninek wrote:
hi!. I Just have to use a old account to tell u this! Thank u very much. I been following old build for ages. Them had really nice idea but since its been outdated i felt kinda empty cause dont like any other builds and this one its suit me really great. Keep it Updated please ! really great. btw: if u can add some leveling guide on this also that would be great!

I will keep it updated, now i don't have much time (my daughter was born three months ago!) so I don't play in this league more. I’m going to start next league for sure. This build will be my startup and I’m going to make a leveling guide on next league.

"
Hello, i've been following this build for a while now, it works great until lvl 90. I got better stuff than you and yet i get stuck T14-t15, there is absolutly noway you do shaper with this build i don't believe it. good day

You challenged me so after three weeks I logged in the game, bought one set of Sheaper set and made a wideo of Sheaper kill. Do you believe me now? I died 3 times: one time on guard, two times on Sheaper, because of my slack (you can see on vieo my playstyle was so bad), I’ m not experienced on this fight and I haven’t been playing PoE for last three weeks. This build it's not a facetank, so you have to be concentrated on hard fight like Sheaper to do this, but this build can kill Sheaper on crap gear which I have ( I don't have a lot of time on this league for make it endgame). I think this build can do all game content including Uber Elder, I will try to do that on next league!

BTW I can’t see your Characters to see your gear, don’t know why, maybe you did something wrong?

Sheaper Full Run Video
Part 1: https://youtu.be/ISaLPTs5VU4
Part 2: https://youtu.be/ILjJiI4gwm8

Have a nice day! :)
Last edited by loczek123 on Aug 2, 2018, 9:35:00 AM
Yeah i linked my steam accoutnt once and erase my character, they gave them back to me but the website is bugged you can't see my character... very annoying btw :)
I have exactly the same build than you minus Devotion on the top of the tree (i'm still lvl 90 and i needed some intel for some gems).

How could i link my gear to show you and you could help because you actually do shaper ? (sorry for doubting it btww).

edit: and why you lvlup you CWDT so high ? it must not proc very often
Last edited by Zangdahr on Aug 2, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
I take back what i said, nearly killed shapper just now, i messed up with placement as it was my first time ever :)
KEEP IT UPDATED BRUV!. Iam looking forward to this guide :]
btw what would u upgrade on my gear please? I have Daresso but not 6L only 5 :[
Still on top
Would anyone be able to help me get my dps up? I am doing poorly against bosses in terms of being able to attack quickly, do I not have a proper setup somewhere?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
I am sorry that I have not been active in recent weeks.

if someone is interested in build, after reviewing the patch note, there are no significant changes for the build. From the description of new herald looks like it will be boost due to flat physical damage. We will replace Arctic Armour.

"
Added a new Strength/Intelligence Skill Gem - Herald of Purity: Grants a buff, adding physical damage to your spells and attacks. When you kill an enemy while you have this buff, you'll summon a Sentinel of Purity, or refresh the duration and life of an existing one instead if you have the maximum number of Sentinels of Purity. The Sentinels of Purity have a single-target melee attack and an area melee attack.

I will be make it as my starter, and when do a lvling section this league :)
Last edited by loczek123 on Aug 29, 2018, 5:43:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info