[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

I've got the build pretty good in blight so far, everything except to colored perfect form.What could I use in place of green sockets on the chest?
Just starting to use this build and get to end game. What do you recommend for annoints in the skill tree? Sorry if this has been answered before. Love the build!
Last edited by lunywalnut on Sep 23, 2019, 10:21:54 AM
Per Oil Skills: Reflexes, Survivalist, Hardened Scars, Brutal Blade or cloth & chain?

Other suggestions?
I am currently progressing into yellow maps, and wonder what the best way is, to upgrade my gear.

Should I go for a rare 6-link or is it better to get The Ferfect Form right away as a 5-link?

Other inputs to improve my char is very appriciated, thanks :)
anyone has made this build with qotf?
would that work or perfect form is nessecary?
"
Galahaddulac wrote:
Per Oil Skills: Reflexes, Survivalist, Hardened Scars, Brutal Blade or cloth & chain?

Other suggestions?

What about Revenge of the Hunted ?
It's really tough to get 4 red linked sockets on the Lion Pelt, any tips? lol
Any tips on completing the Uber Lab? I am lvl 90 and easily farming yellow maps, but gets absolutely destroyed by the traps in the uber lab.
Thanks for that build. Today I could actually kill Uber Elder my first time ever with Lacerate/Glad. Fight was not easy at all but i guess thats because i struggled with this fight itself. Perhabs the range of Lacerate which makes it a semi-melee for me, helped a lot. Whoever is intrested, I used this gear:
Last edited by Fr3ybZ on Oct 8, 2019, 5:09:40 PM
"
Elfernovich wrote:
Any tips on completing the Uber Lab? I am lvl 90 and easily farming yellow maps, but gets absolutely destroyed by the traps in the uber lab.

I used at least a second life flask, and used the Pantheon that gives you Life Flask Charges (Soul of Ryslatha). It was not fast but save.

"
daniloko233 wrote:
It's really tough to get 4 red linked sockets on the Lion Pelt, any tips? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8QHWvcOfo8
He already mentioned in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info