The Wolpertinger Pet

haha finally some interesting pets
"
marioforever wrote:
Ugly as fk ....
yeah, piece of garbage (sry to someone who spend many hours on them)
GGG, 3 strikes and you’re out! Of all the pets, why couldn’t more impressive animals be chosen for this endeavour? 0/10
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Holy sh*t, as i am from bavaria and a Wolpertinger is a mythical creature in our culture, i was really surprised and excited in seeing those here in PoE. When foreigners (foreigners from germany i mean) come to bavaria we ask them to repeat that word in bavarian slang. Funny as hell :D

Will have a look at the videos and maybe...let´s see.

@GGG:
May i ask you if you have some developer or other staff member from germany/bavaria or where the hell did you get the idea from??? :)

thumbs up!
"
as_69 wrote:
Holy sh*t, as i am from bavaria and a Wolpertinger is a mythical creature in our culture, i was really surprised and excited in seeing those here in PoE. When foreigners (foreigners from germany i mean) come to bavaria we ask them to repeat that word in bavarian slang. Funny as hell :D

Will have a look at the videos and maybe...let´s see.

@GGG:
May i ask you if you have some developer or other staff member from germany/bavaria or where the hell did you get the idea from??? :)

thumbs up!

I second this as I'm originally from Bavaria, too and almost fell off my chair when I read the name of the pets. This is actually the most hilarious addition to PoE I've seen, while playing since the Beta.

Thumbs up for adding some Bavarian flair
Pigs flying and jackalopes squeeking.
I love them!
No idea where the "pieces of garbage" people come from but these are really charming and adorable. I'll eventually get all three but the grunting one is my favorite so far. It's like the ugliest dog you just have to cuddle. And it seems to have the temperament of a bulldog.
... is not a troll
how about a jumping shark?.... because POE has clearly jumped the shark!
Great pets!

I didn't like the idea at first but when I watched them I liked them so much!

Boar one is the best!
The virtual pets cost $12 USD each. Tencent's cut is $9.60 USD, leaving $2.40 for GGG.

(changing to a hushed, quiet voice)

Hey GGG - I'll give you a bit over double your cut, $5 USD, under the table for one of the critters. You don't even have to declare the income to your new bosses. Whaddya say? wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more?
Last edited by BewareTheRabbids on Jun 20, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info