The Wolpertinger Pet

Three more reasons to lets us load into our hideouts
GRUNTING looks cute, gotta get him (when discounted) xD
Well done! Excellent work! Even the pricing!
Expect me to buy one. Yet, have to decide which one. :)
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Quality stuff! Probably gonna be discount once a year or so..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
awful
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
I bought The Trilling Wolpertinger and kinda wished the other two were less freaky/ugly. As is I'm not gonna buy the others But The Trilling Wolpertinger is an excellent looking pet.
All look okayish except the boar.

This thing looks like someone glued two wings on the back.
The shape and color are way too off and dont fit the color scheme.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
SO it has happened! Pigs Fly in Wraeclast! what is next?

Interesting though, What I want to know is when are we going to get to hire/recruit a mercenary or support style character or useable pet of some kind. Golems are ok but It would add soo much more to the game if we could equip and build out a secondary companion
Well. Uummmm. Eehhhh. Ssiigghhhh.
Yes, I know. In a fantasy world, there are many a strange and wonderful Creatures roaming around, but... I mean.... uummmm.

Honestly. Not sure what more to say really. Guess one should really just look at other Fantasy Art and such.
Ssiigghhhh. You will probably know what I actually mean.
This game's mtx system is gone far beyond the joke point 'till now so,hyyyyyppppeee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info