[3.4] Tornado Shot Deadeye | Level 100 viable | #3 Ranger | Elder | Shaper | Lab

Been farming and it's been a blast. Going from 60-83 in just a matter of a few hours was great. I haven't even invested in jewels yet. Currently I just skip map bosses at the end on t6 and above since it takes too long for my current set up. However running t11 maps clearing mobs is insanely quick I love it.
"
dhise wrote:
Been farming and it's been a blast. Going from 60-83 in just a matter of a few hours was great. I haven't even invested in jewels yet. Currently I just skip map bosses at the end on t6 and above since it takes too long for my current set up. However running t11 maps clearing mobs is insanely quick I love it.

Thanks a lot, glad you're having fun. Looking at your gear, divination distillate doesn't work with the build because it disables once u get max hp/mana (i know the bar keeps going but trust me its disabled), and the build gains max hp/mana everytime u hit a pack of mobs, so itll pretty much never be up. And abyss jewels is 90% of dmg, ull start destroying bosses once u get those.
Last edited by 5Six on Jun 30, 2018, 6:30:00 PM
"
"
dhise wrote:

Thanks a lot, glad you're having fun. Looking at your gear, divination distillate doesn't work with the build because it disables once u get max hp/mana (i know the bar keeps going but trust me its disabled), and the build gains max hp/mana everytime u hit a pack of mobs, so itll pretty much never be up. And abyss jewels is 90% of dmg, ull start destroying bosses once u get those.

Ayy thanks for that info about distillate. Yeah with how squishy I am if I don't get one shotted im full healing instantly so you're right my life is never in recovery mode. Do you think 15~ ex will get me all the jewels I need?
"
dhise wrote:
"
"
dhise wrote:

Ayy thanks for that info about distillate. Yeah with how squishy I am if I don't get one shotted im full healing instantly so you're right my life is never in recovery mode. Do you think 15~ ex will get me all the jewels I need?

5 ex will get u all the jewels u need, 15 will get u pretty good ones. spend some on flasks :)
Last edited by 5Six on Jun 30, 2018, 7:08:07 PM
Holy, i love this build! Even with a budget of ~5-10ex.

I bought a "Inspired Learning" and put it next to blood drinker. With no doubt its not a headhunter but it feels insane :D
Last edited by Tackinator on Jul 3, 2018, 1:15:40 PM
Man I'm still having horrendous single target damage not sure what I need to upgrade.

Doing t16 burial grounds, the boss takes like a minute to kill.
Last edited by dhise on Jul 3, 2018, 1:54:38 PM
"
dhise wrote:
Man I'm still having horrendous single target damage not sure what I need to upgrade.

Doing t16 burial grounds, the boss takes like a minute to kill.

wheres ur char?
Last edited by 5Six on Jul 4, 2018, 7:48:33 AM
Very fun/fast/surv build thanks for that.

Same problem with bosses take too long time to kill . I know i'm low lvl now but dont see how it will be better later . If u have some advice tell me . Maybe u can add some barrage setup for solo target i dont know. sorry for bad england D: .
"
1ntvi wrote:
Very fun/fast/surv build thanks for that.

Same problem with bosses take too long time to kill . I know i'm low lvl now but dont see how it will be better later . If u have some advice tell me . Maybe u can add some barrage setup for solo target i dont know. sorry for bad england D: .

as far as i can see these are the reasons

- missing 4 abyss jewel slot
- level 9 wrath
- no dying sun
- not quite sure why u got all those mana nodes
- dont have a murderous socketed in your tombfist
- dont have wrath penetration watchers eye
- your bow has the mods, but i doubt its any better than windripper since it has no slot for crit chance.
- missing elemental weakness on tombfists

T16 Boss died in about 3 seconds in my no headhunter video, even with gear a lot worse, shouldn't take longer than 5 seconds. especially when u have a hh
Last edited by 5Six on Jul 4, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
Hey man, playing this build for clearspeed mostly, so far it's been a blast I can clear up maps up to t15 with ease, altho my char still needs tons of gear. Currently I'm playing this build with a different Skill Tree, instead of going towards the Witch tree area I went towards the Duelist nodes, using only 6x Abyssal jewels in total and Lioneye's Fall. I PoBed my char with your skill tree and used my best abyssal jewels on the tree jewel slots but I get bit less dps, can it be that PoB doesn't correctly tell the abyssal jewels scaling with Windripper? And would you recommend first Rigwalds Quill or TS enchant for Clearspeed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info