[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Mintz wrote:
I’m playing the build and it feels great however I switched from daggers to claws because claws had way better stats. Why are u suggesting daggers over class when they can’t reach 2 APS?

daggers arent strictly better. just saying they can be good. see the previous page
Hey, love the build and have been tinkering with it a lot this league. Flicker is insanely fun and feels really good for the legion mechanic, providing you have enough damage to kill the frozen enemies as you fly around the screen. Managed to kill uber elder while flickering with it - almost deathless but got careless once - swapping in blade flurry is the obvious choice but not as fun

The dagger nodes feel really good and the new timeless jewel that gives 25% more melee critical strike chance but blinds you is great with a hits can't be evaded weapon.

My current PoB - https://pastebin.com/fa82Ru2A
Hey Holly,

I'm nearly at lv 92 just missing 4 levels, however I don't see how those 4 would be equivalent to about 1k more in ES.
I currently have 5462 but you have 6462 in your "Build of the Week" video.
I calculated the ES on your gear and compared to mine, I'm only missing 76 static ES which can't possibly be equivalent to 1k ES either.
Can you have a look?

I know my rings are rather bad and the neck isn't that great either.
I tried but couldn't bring myself to look through all 46 pages to see the importance of accuracy, I currently have 95/90 with Ice Golem.
What should I have?
You never showed your stat screen on the videos in this guide that I could see.
I'm working on a 6L chest but RNG is against me.
Happy for any input!
"
Ainoria wrote:
Hey Holly,

I'm nearly at lv 92 just missing 4 levels, however I don't see how those 4 would be equivalent to about 1k more in ES.
I currently have 5462 but you have 6462 in your "Build of the Week" video.
I calculated the ES on your gear and compared to mine, I'm only missing 76 static ES which can't possibly be equivalent to 1k ES either.
Can you have a look?

I know my rings are rather bad and the neck isn't that great either.
I tried but couldn't bring myself to look through all 46 pages to see the importance of accuracy, I currently have 95/90 with Ice Golem.
What should I have?
You never showed your stat screen on the videos in this guide that I could see.
I'm working on a 6L chest but RNG is against me.
Happy for any input!

get rid of the blood drinker life nodes.

es difference comes from tree nerf, strength, int, discipline lv, gear i think. i had more than 76.

yes, surprisingly, many little differences add up to 1000es
Oh wow, I have no idea how I missed those nodes.
When I removed them and added Soul Thief I got 5815 ES, which sounds more plausible!

I also lucked out yesterday and finally got 6L!
No more having to swap between Melee Splash and Chance to Bleed.

You didn't respond regarding accuracy, how much should I have?
I bought a new ring yesterday so I now have 93/88 unbuffed and 97/93 with Ice Golem.

Do you remember/still know your stats for INT/STR/DEX that you had?

Since the PoB ends at lv 92, I wonder if these two are good to take after?
Master of Force and then Depth Perception, or do you have other recommendations?
No clue why my damage feels so bad. Been farming tier 10 shaped burial chambers and im struggling even getting half of a legion monolith down. here is my pastebin, (i know some of my gems on my flicker setup arent 20 yet, but that shouldnt make that big of a difference in clearing, atleast i don't think it should) https://pastebin.com/d2StiTA5
"
No clue why my damage feels so bad. Been farming tier 10 shaped burial chambers and im struggling even getting half of a legion monolith down. here is my pastebin, (i know some of my gems on my flicker setup arent 20 yet, but that shouldnt make that big of a difference in clearing, atleast i don't think it should) https://pastebin.com/d2StiTA5

well, u need more levels and grab jewels for crit multi. for the most part, dont get any damage clusters that dont have any crit multi (like aspect of lynx).

theres 3 more jewels you can grab. get 2x multi mods on each
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Aug 1, 2019, 2:39:53 PM
Can i get a link to a dagger version skill tree? I'd like to try it and i prefer daggers.
http://poeurl.com/cxfL

Here is the one I have been using, I hope it is of use.
I don't know if that was already mentioned here. I didn't go thought all the posts. I was able to rebuild the 3.7 Version, and the new Unique "Venopuncture" seems to be pretty good for this Build, as it gives 25% chance to bleed, and beside that a slightly increase of damage. Also makes Enemys Shatter which I really like.

I swapped out chance to bleed in my 6L setup with Melee Phys, which makes this build potentially Stronger.

I am using a HH and Solstice Vigil, although a rare Belt and Amulet is potentially stronger in case of consistency damage and survivabilty wise.

With the HH+Solstice Vigil, I am missing some resistances, which I have to cap with Flasks.

Without HH and Solstice, I would consider "Icefang Orbit" as the second ring, which give chance to poison, and increased damage with Poison, as you can get Resistances on Belt, Amulet and Jewels.

I really love this Build and I was able to push the Flicker Strike Delve Solo Ladder for fun (rank 3 at the moment of writing this message):

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Gochugamer/badASSmotherFlickeR?type=depthsolo&i=2&search=type%3Ddepthsolo%26skill%3DFlicker-Strike%26sort%3Ddepth-solo

I have no problems in red Maps up to T16, sometimes Bossing is a bit hard though but possible.

I agree with everyone telling me Flicker Strike is terrible in delve, 100% :D

Awesome Build Idea and Mechanics! May RNGesus Bless you!

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣬⡛⣿⣿⣿⣯⢻
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⢟⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⡻⣿⣿⣧
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠻⡫⣢⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣜⢻⣿
⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⣨⣝⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢕⠸⣛⣩⣥⣄⣩⢝⣛⡿⠿⣿⣿⣆⢝
⣿⣿⢡⣸⣿⣏⣿⣿⣶⣯⣙⠫⢺⣿⣷⡈⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⢿⣟⣒⣋⣙⠊
⣿⡏⡿⣛⣍⢿⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⢱⣾⣿⣿⣿⣝⡮⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⣋⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡕⣡⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⣿
⣦⡸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿
⢛⠷⡹⣿⠋⣉⣠⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢹⣿⣿
⣷⡝⣿⡞⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠋⠁⣠⣤⣤⣦⣽⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠘⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡹⣿⡼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣹⡿⠟⠉⡀⠄⠄⢿⣿