[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Ruthlessness wrote:
Hello, Would the Wicked Ward Node be better to use in this build or would it be better without?

wicked ward will make the build worse. focus on leech
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 13, 2019, 8:32:30 AM
Hello, at the start im running with claws, but in midgame ( 79 level ) i rebuild tree and now i use daggers. I found unique dagger - vulconus , he has a huge dps but he have a "every 8 seconds, gain avatar of fire for 4 sec", it's fine or rare dagger with 300 Pdps be better?

you can se a rare dagger in my profile, char name - WhyImFlicking
Last edited by thegreattravel on Jun 14, 2019, 9:08:28 AM
"
Hello, at the start im running with claws, but in midgame ( 79 level ) i rebuild tree and now i use daggers. I found unique dagger - vulconus , he has a huge dps but he have a "every 8 seconds, gain avatar of fire for 4 sec", it's fine or rare dagger with 300 Pdps be better?

you can se a rare dagger in my profile, char name - WhyImFlicking

u cant bleed enemies while avatar of fire is on, so ur not gonna get frenzies very smoothly. otherwise its good.
Does a weapon need to be high physical DPS or will an elemental weapon work just as well?
"
AbortedMan wrote:
Does a weapon need to be high physical DPS or will an elemental weapon work just as well?

ele works but the nyou have to change the gear and tree.
Can you explain how/why daggers are more powerful than claws for this build now? All the daggers I can find to buy are ~250dps meanwhile swords/claws/axes are almost double that. What math am I missing?
"
AbortedMan wrote:
Can you explain how/why daggers are more powerful than claws for this build now? All the daggers I can find to buy are ~250dps meanwhile swords/claws/axes are almost double that. What math am I missing?

they arent more powerful, but they can be. claws used to be better because of its leeching capabilities but thats entirely gone becuase es leech mechanics changed. literally entirely gone.

dagger nodes on the tree are placed in a better location (higher in the tree) and theres no wasted mods for this build, like life leech recovery rate.
Thanks for the reply!

Does the leeching change also affect things like the watcher's eye mod "+21 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline"? I'm thinking of buying one with that and also "31% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline", but don't want to buy something that doesn't apply, obviously.
"
AbortedMan wrote:
Thanks for the reply!

Does the leeching change also affect things like the watcher's eye mod "+21 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline"? I'm thinking of buying one with that and also "31% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline", but don't want to buy something that doesn't apply, obviously.

that hasnt changed. they are still good
Would changing herald of ash to herald of ice change a lot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info