[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Kraken801 wrote:
Hello. Can you check out my build and lmk what I need to change. I have a new belt that will cap my res and amd a ton es. But I'm struggling with damage.

Obv still a few levels to go as well. Any info would be appreciated man.

u need an uncurse diamond flask instead of atziri.

memory vault will not work well. 10% increased mana reserved hurts a lot. just find a helm with highest es u can get

get a stygian vise instead of that belt. es gear should be cheap

you amulet is pretty bad. get crit multi and added phys. remember u can craft % es on it.

dont use a tabula. it's pretty easy to find a corrupted es chest with the colors for cheap:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/raYLaMtQ

There's been a lot of updates ever since I last posted, but I think I'm gonna keep these gear till I find something better:
pls upd 3.6 <3
"
marokansky wrote:
pls upd 3.6 <3

yea i'll update later, but theres basically no changes. the leech stuff is complicating but it doesnt affect this build at all if u follow the same tree.
I want to ask if you think tjhis build is HC viable or if any one tried it yet?
"
pesadel0 wrote:
I want to ask if you think tjhis build is HC viable or if any one tried it yet?

flicker in general is usually not HC viable unless u get a ton of defensive layers. I think you'll need some insane gear to make it work. plus the shield will be even more expensive in HC
So is there no way to play this build without Apeps?
Freezien
"
azndecoy101 wrote:
So is there no way to play this build without Apeps?

no. apeps is the build.
Do we still need Vaal Pact with the new Ghost Reaver and Energy shield Leech gem?
Freezien
"
azndecoy101 wrote:
Do we still need Vaal Pact with the new Ghost Reaver and Energy shield Leech gem?

u can use the gem but u dont need to.

GR and VP have not changed for this build

EDIT: VP doesnt work anymore for ES. So we dont travel to it anymore
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Mar 14, 2019, 12:46:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info