[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

So yeah made the build and crafted some items today :D (Claw,Helmet,Chest)

ATM. Sitting at over 8k ES and 1.9Mil Shaper DPS. Not bad at all
"
Streakist wrote:
Any idea to improve my build at all? DPS/Defense wise. I know I need a better belt with ES and my splendour could have slightly better ES but it's corrupted so i'll do that last.

https://pastebin.com/ZFuMH9ia

Thank you!

you need as much es as possible on rings and belt. u barely have any. get a stygian instead of crystal so u can get onslaught on abyss jewel.

u can get a better roll on helm. chaos spam, dense fossil, or essence

get a vaal discipline

take the 2 point jewel and ES recovery watchers eye.

You can get a better wasp nest by vaaling a bunch of them
"
AngeleJR wrote:
Thank you for this build. I've been wanting a Flicker Strike build that also included ci. Here's my gear for basic mapping btw.

I'm also using the flask you recommended for Uber Elder for basic mapping.

I know that I'm still needing a new stygian belt, but that's coming soon. I'm saving up some currency. This is my second build this league and my first was an RF build, so I basically saved up some currency playing with that build.

Although, I'm still struggling with trying to break down that door from the syndicate fortress. Other than that, this build feels really good.
Again, thank you for this build :D

EDIT
I do have this claw:

I can take off Ghost Raver & apply it elsewhere. DPS does go down to 450 from 504 with the current claw that I've got equipped. What do you guys think?

Added POB:
https://pastebin.com/6W6GbGFg

your claw is really bad. you need phys DPS on claw. no other types of damage. if u dont know what to get, just get a bunch of wasp nests and corrupt them for something good like crit or atk speed. your dps is low because your claw is bad.

helm and belt needs to change. get more es there.

quality your flasks

u need to link fortify to shield charge.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jan 28, 2019, 11:39:14 AM
Yeah, I got the claw sorted out after I figured out that I was buying claws that have combined eDPS and pDPS. I bought a claw that only had 170% increased physical damage & basically multimodded it.

As for the helmet, I will try to look for something better. And this is what I've got for belt.
Hey there! You said the Shaper Gloves require level 72, it's not the gloves that require 72, it's your level 21 Hatred gem! The gloves only require 66. No problem! I'm currently putting your build together right now. Just need to upgrade my slumber with the vial and then I'll have everything. I lucked out on a +1 frenzy charge corruption on the shaper gloves and I found a 6L Vaal regalia with 3 red and 3 white sockets! 750 ES on it! I'll keep you updated!
Quick question though, which auras am I supposed to have active? Just Hatred and Herald of Ash? Then vaal discipline for emergency survival?
"
Vaal_Fresas wrote:
Quick question though, which auras am I supposed to have active? Just Hatred and Herald of Ash? Then vaal discipline for emergency survival?

yes and have discipline active too.
Selling my gear:

8400ES on lvl 97 and 2Mil shaper dps :)
Last edited by Mepfis on Jan 30, 2019, 2:28:46 PM
How much for that body armour?
Last edited by AngeleJR on Feb 1, 2019, 9:26:48 PM
Hello. Can you check out my build and lmk what I need to change. I have a new belt that will cap my res and amd a ton es. But I'm struggling with damage.

Obv still a few levels to go as well. Any info would be appreciated man.
Last edited by Kraken801 on Feb 6, 2019, 2:58:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info