[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Cynegold wrote:
4% less mana reserved node right by CI, enlighten at various lvls (im using thr vertex to help right now)

thx but its still not enough T T
Last edited by Pocharadanai on Dec 24, 2018, 3:12:02 PM
"
Pocharadanai wrote:
"
Cynegold wrote:
4% less mana reserved node right by CI, enlighten at various lvls (im using thr vertex to help right now)

thx but its still not enough T T

nvm i respec 5 point to get charisma
Any of you guys have tips for leveling this up? I'm having a hard time. Currently level 48 using Molten Strike on a tabu.
"
Kaiijah wrote:
Any of you guys have tips for leveling this up? I'm having a hard time. Currently level 48 using Molten Strike on a tabu.

If you want to jump into flicker right away you could take the crit nodes and switch to terminus est and just farm blood aqueduct and save your points for all the claw nodes. I have made tons and tons of flicker builds and you are just in that short window of the build not working and your leveling setup has stopped scaling. Just get to BA and use terminus with poachers mark and enjoy.
Last edited by silent1killer on Dec 25, 2018, 2:33:44 PM
"
silent1killer wrote:
"
Kaiijah wrote:

If you want to jump into flicker right away you could take the crit nodes and switch to terminus est and just farm blood aqueduct and save your points for all the claw nodes. I have made tons and tons of flicker builds and you are just in that short window of the build not working and your leveling setup has stopped scaling. Just get to BA and use terminus with poachers mark and enjoy.

except terminus requires LV51 and more respec points

dont save points. youll level much faster just respeccing later.

for farming aqueducts, you shouldnt need terminus. any good phys claw with blood rage + 15% chance for frenzy on kill in ascendancy will keep flicker going
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
silent1killer wrote:
"
Kaiijah wrote:

except terminus requires LV51 and more respec points

dont save points. youll level much faster just respeccing later.

for farming aqueducts, you shouldnt need terminus. any good phys claw with blood rage + 15% chance for frenzy on kill in ascendancy will keep flicker going

Well first of all he said he is lvl 48 so 3 more levels. And 2nd it takes zero respec points because I never said to take different nodes just the crit ones in the build already. And 3rd on kill frenzy sustain is never reliable, but to each their own.
PoB https://pastebin.com/g8VhWc5Y
Any tips?
1.324.859 DPS and 6638 ES. Should I go for more damage or more energy shield? Im at level 90.
is chance to bleed on claw a must? or nah
Also, is it worth using the new Herald of Purity (vs herald of ash) now? I am getting higher sheet dps, not even including the pets it spawns. Anyone have any idea?
nvm
Last edited by Miochan on Dec 27, 2018, 5:32:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info