[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

double post
Last edited by caiokbx on Dec 20, 2018, 12:25:22 AM
"
itachiness wrote:
Question:

What about using Sanguine Gambol and focusing more on crit directly for your bleed source instead of chance to bleed supports? It could open up some gem slots. Is it just too slow? It also adds a lot more crit chance, crimson dance, and 40% damage against enemies who are bleeding.

no. dont use a dagger. you want the claw leech speed.

in this league, the best place to get the bleed chance might be a master craft.

find an appropriate rare claw and craft:

(86–105)% increased Physical Damage/(18–20)% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit

it costs 8c.

according to: https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions
Yeah so I finnaly got the shield, everything works nicely except for the fact that im soooo squishy but thats because I was stupid enough to convert to the build without Atziri's Splendour and was like "Hey ill just use a tabula". No. Doesnt work. 2500 es and I die instantly sometimes. Just a heads up to anyone that might have been thinging of the same thing.
Anyone know the best way to farm incursions? I have a vial and slumber, just need the temple room now.
So which Pantheons btw ?

Big up for the build. 1.000.000 DPS
"
caiokbx wrote:

Big up for the build. 1.000.000 DPS

Keep that weapon man, thats a legacy claw now. You can't craft flat phys+bleed mod into t1 flat phys bases anymore. Flickering GGG has done it. Kudos to them. Now I'm just done with this game, gonna do the challenges and call it till the next league.
Last edited by Rechno on Dec 22, 2018, 12:23:42 PM
"
SkinnyPhenax wrote:
Yeah so I finnaly got the shield, everything works nicely except for the fact that im soooo squishy but thats because I was stupid enough to convert to the build without Atziri's Splendour and was like "Hey ill just use a tabula". No. Doesnt work. 2500 es and I die instantly sometimes. Just a heads up to anyone that might have been thinging of the same thing.

just use a corrupted 5/6 link es chest to begin with. like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/j4EeWoSX
how did you guys manage to get enough mana for discipline?
Last edited by Pocharadanai on Dec 24, 2018, 2:02:37 PM
4% less mana reserved node right by CI, enlighten at various lvls (im using thr vertex to help right now)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info