[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

With Betrayal league offhand changes, will this stuff still be aloft? Kinda like flicker builds but man :(
I don't see the problem, though? It's not like this build uses a stat-stick or anything. It just uses a claw and shield so it shouldn't be affected that much at all.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
"
Fourkinghell wrote:
With Betrayal league offhand changes, will this stuff still be aloft? Kinda like flicker builds but man :(

nothing has changed to this build since incursion. If anything, it got a buff cuz of herald of purity and banners.
Is there a way to redo this build while focusing on CoC?
Last edited by ZekeAsakura on Dec 6, 2018, 4:32:43 PM
"
ZekeAsakura wrote:
Is there a way to redo this build while focusing on CoC?

sure but thats a totally different build
bandits?
Want to try this build, and I think I should be able to despite me being used to more detailed guide. I'm very on the casual side so I rarely get very rich in leagues. I'm worried about the price of gear here. Are there cheaper items you can successfully use and still start flickering? Approximately how much will it cost to get going and be able to flicker onwards to the more expensive items? Or is this build to much for a more casual league starter? I had success with Terminus Est flicker, but wanted to play something else than duelist.
What do you do for bandits?
"
TheOgScout wrote:
bandits?

passives or alira
"
chrishobbel wrote:
Want to try this build, and I think I should be able to despite me being used to more detailed guide. I'm very on the casual side so I rarely get very rich in leagues. I'm worried about the price of gear here. Are there cheaper items you can successfully use and still start flickering? Approximately how much will it cost to get going and be able to flicker onwards to the more expensive items? Or is this build to much for a more casual league starter? I had success with Terminus Est flicker, but wanted to play something else than duelist.

this build isnt a league starter, cuz u cant play it until lv 70. The items can be expensive too. it might take like 1ex to just get the shield

u can definitely play terminus with trickster.

maybe you can just play life - claw flicker trickster with bloodrage. u dont need to use any particular uniques. You'd have to sustain flicker by killing, so u will need frenzy vs bosses.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Dec 9, 2018, 12:18:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info