[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

"
Pemm1974 wrote:
Guys - how about THE SCOURGE Terror Claw? Too fast?

I wouldn't use it, personally. However, you can make it work, for sure.
I assume you're in standard or StandardHC to be asking this, as it's not super hard to find one of the temple rares with the minion damage mod on it in Incursion.

So if RIP-ing it out of IHC isn't an option for you, I would recommend getting looser gear requirements by wearing an Aurumvorax, so you can get more life/mana/strength on other gear slots, OR,
Use a brightbeak. Speed your clears up a bit.

That said, if you like the claw, feel free to use it. Just make sure that your zombies' slam doesn't break 2.38 slams per second (with all buffs they're likely to have up, up) and, if you like, you can swap out shield charge, for whirling blades (it has a slightly higher actual movement speed during it, allowing you to get out of danger faster -- it is slightly slower for actual distance running though, so keep that in mind)
"
Dan_Rey wrote:
xD can't believe what your saying..

This will be my last reply, since it's so ridiculous haha

1. Didn't know we were racing, since I said after 10 secs of your map, that your way slower than me.
Funny thing is that you need a programme :D Mabye you should have just watched and believed your eyes, since I stood like 1 min without doing anything while writing a friend ingame. Doesn't your tool take this into account? lol

3. I dont need more than 3 secs for any boss without phases (<2 secs without phases) from T1-T15 and you want to tell me bosses take most of the time during a map? xD rofl

I tell you something, it's about movement, yours and that of your mobs and that's where this build sucks balls, which is why I sold all gear, gems etc again, besides being squishy as fuck compared to mine ;)

Say what you want, next time we invite some ppl that confirm that your programm/tool whatever is bullshit :D

Cheers m8

I'm glad that you tried my build out (though I'm a little sad you didn't like it), and that you've found a build that you like more than mine, and I have definitely learned from other builds (such as that one) as I go along with this one. Best of luck to you, as well as whoever wrote the guide for the build you're running. No bad blood here.
I also think you're right on one thing. The build with like 4-5K es thanks to the chest IS quite a fair bit tankier than my build. But I do have to mention that I don't think you're right about speed, and I certainly don't think you're right about some of the other... indecorous comments you've made in the thread.
Happy Hunting, Exile.

Didn't Zombie attack speed change from 0.85 to 1.28 in 3.2?

In which case it does not matter what nodes you skip Multi Strike and Frenzy charges are enough to put you way over the limit.

1.28 x 1.72 (1.94 Multi strike minus .22 Slam animation speed) x 1.45 (3 x Frenzy) = 3.19 Slams a second.

Its why I focus on Skeletons and make Zombies support.
"
Max_zero wrote:

Didn't Zombie attack speed change from 0.85 to 1.28 in 3.2?

In which case it does not matter what nodes you skip Multi Strike and Frenzy charges are enough to put you way over the limit.

1.28 x 1.72 (1.94 Multi strike minus .22 Slam animation speed) x 1.45 (3 x Frenzy) = 3.19 Slams a second.

Its why I focus on Skeletons and make Zombies support.
From what I can find it shows zombies going from .75 attacks per second to .85 attacks per second and going from .5 slams per second to .67 slams per second. This is as of 3.2 and I don't see anything more recent.
Last edited by TokeMcBong on Jun 29, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

Guess the dataminers were wrong then. Not that I am upset with some regemming I can move Zombies back into a DPS role.

So dropping the 2 attack/cast speed nodes and Multi and 3 x Frenzy should see nothing but 100% slams.
"
Max_zero wrote:

Guess the dataminers were wrong then. Not that I am upset with some regemming I can move Zombies back into a DPS role.

So dropping the 2 attack/cast speed nodes and Multi and 3 x Frenzy should see nothing but 100% slams.
Correct
All my 3 elders with this build were for some reason on t11 map.
My first Elder dropped Eye and Onyx amulet:

this is the first fight deathless prety relaxed:first Elder deathless

My third , today, dropped another Eye:

this is the third fight deathless, openning phase very scetchy Elder did different things than other fights, didnt expect that:third Elder deathless

I found out a new trick, instead of using conocation to summon the minions around me and inside Zana's bubble, I just use desecrate and they move there as it is shown in the third fight's video.

3 on 3 Elder fights deathless
2 on 3 Watcher's Eye
1 on 3 Onyx Amulet
2 on 3 Yoke of Suffering amulet from elder's guardian
with this build alone.What else to ask for?
By the way as you can see in the third fight video I have around 70% experince on my bar.I am farming shaper infuenced maps, elder guardians and elder not only for drops but also for xp. I am that confident
that the build is solid/deathless.I will upload soon a video that has all the bosses I fought and guardians deathless till I spawned this third Elder.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Yeah bud!

The one thing I've changed recently that you might consider, especially if farming elder:
I swapped alberon's to Bones of Ullr (I have a crazy-ass elder chest now that lets me keep my 16 zombies with bones on.)

So I can get 2 spectres. One is the Diabolist from Upper Prison in Act 1 or the Reanimator from Lunaris Temple Level 1 (either one)
The other is any of the monsters with proximity shield : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Proximity_Shield

This allows for a secondary safe haven in elder fights, cancels out a lot of danger from ranged enemies, AND, auto-curses enemies for you, much better than a totem or blasphemy could. Lower level curse (slightly) but near 100% uptime, without having to stop and cast, reserve mana, or get into melee.
Last edited by Orangeuglad on Jun 30, 2018, 3:05:21 PM
"
Orangeuglad wrote:
Yeah bud!

You dont need this chest.I can safe keep it for you for later use.OK?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
Orangeuglad wrote:
Yeah bud!

You dont need this chest.I can safe keep it for you for later use.OK?

hahahaha.
Nah, I like it way too much. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info