[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

https://pastebin.com/eQPqPyf2 / Char is CanISleepYet

Wondering what way to progress my character as I suck with tinkering in PoB. Have 5ex and 800c or so, so not sure what the best way to use my funds is. My jewels aren't amazing, and I know that I am missing one but it's on another char atm. Thanks in advance.
i see ur loreweave is 2L+4L what did u socket in those
Alright finally got some upgrades & wonder what I should proceed to upgrade next:

I know I need to swap my Pyre for something else, but will it hurt my DPS for now if I don't? I also can't afford to ditch my quiver, unless I get a ring with str on it or a Xoph's cause I need the strength. Any help is welcome, thanks!
I dont know what to buy now - thinking about 21 ele hit but after that, what item should i buy Opal ring ? jewels? Belt is not great but i need those STR points cuz of Kaom's
my PoB: https://pastebin.com/F3qMvBqn
im confused by something on ur build
if i read the combat focus jewels correctly they must have both Str and Intel for one and dex and str for the other in radius to work
your veridian jewel does not have enough int nearby
from what i see you have to go all the way over to templar part of tree the jewel slot near elementalist to get that one to work
that seems to be the only jewel node with enough str and int near it

am i reading the jewel wrong?
or missing something?
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last edited by RitualMurder on Jul 21, 2018, 10:18:06 PM
"
RitualMurder wrote:
im confused by something on ur build
if i read the combat focus jewels correctly they must have both Str and Intel for one and dex and str for the other in radius to work
your veridian jewel does not have enough int nearby
from what i see you have to go all the way over to templar part of tree the jewel slot near elementalist to get that one to work
that seems to be the only jewel node with enough str and int near it

am i reading the jewel wrong?
or missing something?

Its "With 40 total Strength and Intelligence in Radius" you dont need 40 str and 40 int, just 40 in total. If i'm understanding it right
Yeah, this jewel is tricky, you have to have 40 in the radius, but you don't have to spend the passives points on dex and stuff for it to works. it's kinda weird lol
Easy and fast 5l red maps clear.

One downside of this build is low crit chance.
getting insta-gibbed t13 +
i have some insane gear for sale ! i wanna try a new build ! This one was insane and i really enjoyed it, tome to go on another one :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info